Mombasa Tent in Phoenix

ginericLC

Adventurer
You should have been able to see it without registering.

Mombusa RTT for Sale

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have a mombusa roof top tent for sale. This is new in the box, I have never opened it. This is the one Mel sold through the mud forum. I have 2 links for info on this tent. It cost me 431.00 shipped to west Phoenix. I'll take 400.00 for local pickup.

THanks Bob 623 764-5197

review your Roof-Top-Tent - IH8MUD.com Forum
roof tent BLOWOUT ------- - IH8MUD.com Forum

TheGillz

Explorer
Does it come with the ladder and or the extra room?

Oh sorry, It took a minute to realize you weren't bob, just posting for him. I'll call with those questions...

Last edited:

FurthurOnTheFly

Glamping Society
Just spoke with Bob, nice guy! Here is the pic he provided to me:
mombusa.jpg

Said it's brand new in the box....anyone have any experience with this tent in particular?

adventureduo

Dave Druck [KI6LBB]
Yep thats the old one. We had that unit. I would pass. I sold mine used 5 months for $350.00. The ladder on that model is really bad. However, that tent size is huge. The new model isn't nearly as big as that. I would ask $300 and see where that takes you. By the way that's LUISJ *member on this board XJ.. or previous XJ.

LUISJG

Explorer
:victory: nice to see my ex-xj ..

I have 4 tents like that one but they are the last ones that they made with the fiberglass boards on the outside, "not laminate ",. new in the box .
was going to send them to Mexico , but if someone wants them, I will sell them for 500 each plus shipping,

TheGillz

Explorer
Why would you sell them for 500 when on the ih8mud boards you were selling them for 225?

Also I noticed on that post that you were selling ones with the travel covers missing for 150. Do these 4 have covers?

clark

Last edited:

LUISJG

Explorer
yes ,500 for this tents with the fiber outer boards, transport cover ,complete ,

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Supreet.dhaliwal