My 05 Unlimited

glensnea

I thought I would post some pics of my 05 Unlimited Expo Rig. It has worked well on trips, camping, etc. I used a Kargo Master frame and modified an ATV ramp for the top. I plan on some other mods in the future like an small air dam on the front, attachments points for sand ladders, maybe a tent, etc.

Attachments

• j4.jpg
    j4.jpg
    104.8 KB · Views: 109
  • j5.jpg
    j5.jpg
    174.9 KB · Views: 62
  • j6.jpg
    j6.jpg
    143.6 KB · Views: 75

tacomadave

Adventurer
Very nice, wish Jeep had a 2 door unlimited version of the JK. Well they have the J8 but thats not what i mean.

Haggis

Appalachian Ridgerunner
Thanks for posting those photos up. I've been waffling for the last year if I wanted a rack or not on my LJ. Your setup was one I had considered. How much wind noise are you getting with the flat rack? I'm really liking the flat rack concept over a roof basket especially since I'd be occasionally be hauling a ladder for work.

86cj

Explorer
Great choice for a rig, I am sure it works well for most anything.... Even with the extra room a rack is nice, looks good....

You have the same side windows as my 2004, your 05' LJ must have been just before the change to a split window, I like the look of the early windows better. I heard the change was due to marks in the window from the top support. My window sucks in and rubs when you open the front window, but it has not left any big marks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gotfuzz

Members online