My 2 trailers build

Ooops

Observer
I'm a bit late to this party but I just wanted to say how much I admire your skills and build.
Absolutely magic. Many thanks

Ooops

Observer
I'm a great fan of this style of trailer but I've always wondered if there was any difficulty in loading and recovering gear stowed at the front of the box.
Seems like its a real stretch. How have you found it?

So I'm going to be building two trailers, one is for my brother in-law and one is for me. They will both be about the same except his will have a hard top and I want a soft top. I will need mine to be a camping/expo/utility trailer so I will need the top to be easily removed. I'm thinking a custom vinyl or something similar that will last a long time, with snaps all the way around. He doesn't need a utility trailer so his will be just for camping/expo wood cutting tools. Both will have independent trailing arm suspension with trailer brakes, air bags, shocks, limiting straps and bump stops. They will have 285/70/17 that will match the TR. Im going to build side lockers for both sides and a tongue box for both. They will both also have a 19 gal water tank with a rocket high flow hand pump, partner cook stove, lite cylinder 10# propane tank and a jerry can.
I will be finalizing the design soon and ordering steel in the next week or two. This is what I have gathered so far:
4b8ba6ef-ddd4-8e4b.jpg
4b8ba6ef-ddf2-37ec.jpg
4b8ba6ef-de09-d222.jpg

4b8ba6ef-de65-ff93.jpg
4b8ba6ef-de7c-1325.jpg
4b8ba6ef-de96-619b.jpg
4b8ba6ef-dead-37cf.jpg
4b8ba6ef-debf-d710.jpg
4b8ba6ef-ded4-e151.jpg

- A big thanks to the guys at Adventure Trailers for being so easy to work with and supplying all the sweet parts.

how many tools you required to build these trailers?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clearwater