My Wandering Soul

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sedona hot loop camp out meet-n-greet anyone?
:victory:

If everything goes smoothly this week I will probably head down to the Phoenix area sometime next week and will stay in the area most likely until the 29th since I need to be at Overland Expo on the 30th. This all depends on what happens with fixing the Cruiser and some work that is waiting for me in Prescott.

I am looking for a place to crash for that time and maybe go do some camping and meet and greets the two weekends I will be down there. I know I have a lot of offers for places to crash and I thank you all. When I know what's happening I will get in touch with everyone.

If anyone wants to plan a get together for the weekends of the 19th and/or 26th that would be awsome. If anyone needs a helping hand with anything feel free to put me to use. I will have a lot of time to kill.

1leglance

2007 Expedition Trophy Champion, Overland Certifie
I am off work due to the open gallbladder surgery last week...5 weeks off with no lifting/hard work allowed :)
So I am all about smoking some cigars and relaxing as much as you want while you are here in Phx Streak...
You are also welcome to a few nights on the sofa/futon, plenty of hot water for showers/laundry and someone to hang out/goof off with during the day.
602-4five1-6zero79
make contact anytime day or night ( I am a night ICU RN so always up late)
Oh and I am in central Phx so easy to go visit others from here

SafariPacific

Adventurer
My shop door is open if ya need a place to work on your truck. You're welcome to crash here as well for as long as you need. I'm in the east valley, on the edge of civilization, but close to town...haha.

No deep, soul searching entry for today. With the suggestions of some ExPo members I upgraded my AAA from basic to Plus with the help of everyone here. Two hours later I was on my way to Prescott. 95.8 miles from were the Cruiser sat. Now I am camped outside the Overland Journal Office.

IMG_0449.jpg

FurthurOnTheFly

Glamping Society
If anyone wants to plan a get together for the weekends of the 19th and/or 26th that would be awsome. If anyone needs a helping hand with anything feel free to put me to use. I will have a lot of time to kill.

Well I'm out for those two weekends with plans already, but if you are in Phoenix and feel like getting out for a hike or something let me know.

1leglance

My shop door is open if ya need a place to work on your truck. You're welcome to crash here as well for as long as you need. I'm in the east valley, on the edge of civilization, but close to town...haha.

This is a great idea as you can camp/hang at Travis's shop and do any needed easy stuff to the rig..
Plus he is out at the east edge of town where there are hiking trails, 4wd trails and pretty stuff to see.
Then I would have an excuse to run out there and hang out with both of ya during the day :)

roamingaz

Explorer
This is a great idea as you can camp/hang at Travis's shop and do any needed easy stuff to the rig..
Plus he is out at the east edge of town where there are hiking trails, 4wd trails and pretty stuff to see.
Then I would have an excuse to run out there and hang out with both of ya during the day :)

And I am right up the street from Travis' shop and could use a hand removing the body lift on my truck, can't pay much and my wifes cooking sucks but it will be another memory that will last a lifetime:elkgrin:

Lol, I will get in touch with you guys soon when I know when I am coming down.

Will need a place to shower at night from time to time and do some laundry other than that the Cruiser is set up to live in.

Last edited:
A New Chapter

Today started a new chapter in my life. The main point of the journey I have been on is to gain new experiences, contacts, and skills. This morning Scott Brady gave me that chance. This is a series of steps over the next two months that I hope will allow for great personal growth.

IMG_0452.jpg

Last edited:

1leglance

he is in Mecca now and we may have to go up from Phx to visit him instead of waiting for him to make his way south

RusherRacing

Adventurer
Phil,

I have read a couple of your post before and today over lunch read through your blog! You have a way of writing and portraying your story that I really enjoy!

I think it is a talent that you may not have considered but may help carry you far in life.

If your travels ever take you to southeast South Dakota - I have a couch, cold beer, and room to stretch.

:smiley_drive:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DQblues