Need Advice on RTT...Howling Moon vs. CVT

Intuit

Observer
Alright, so I took the wife and kids to the Off-Road Expo this past weekend and I think we are all sold on the roof top tent theory. I am all for it! Comfort and a whole lot less work for me! My question however is, we really liked the Howling Moon but I had found (on the internet) a company named CVT; has anybody heard of CVT? If so, how are they and how do they comare to Howling Moon? I am a firm believer that you get what you pay for but it seems as though CVT is the "better bang for the buck". What is important to me is comfort and ease of setting up. Will I/we be disappointed with CVT? Thanks!

Utah KJ

Free State of Florida
There is a thread on here about the differences between tents, materials and why one tent costs more than another. I think it was Martyn who wrote it.

Intuit

Observer
Thanks for the Link...

Looks as though the RTT is going on hold, unless a great deal comes along that I cannot pass up:). I have decided to go a little different direction, or should I say approach. Rather than mounting a RTT to the FJ, I have opted to build a trailer first and then mount the RTT to it. This will solve my cargo dilemma (wife and two kids).

Thanks Again
Intuit

CIFA22

CVT Sale of Demo Units

This just out on CVT's Facebook site:
Capture.JPG

He has a sale going on with his demo units. Great prices too!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
donaldsonmp3

Members online