Need some help with identification of older Thule roof rack please.

pidge

Hi all, fairly long time lurker not so much of a poster, but it comes a time where I'm at a dead end with my search and need some help in finding some new or used roof rack bars for my topper. I having a hard time finding any information on what the model is and where to buy replacement ones. There probably 6-7 years old (I think), Thule is the manufacture, new ones are the aero blade or named something like that, original length is unknown, I chopped about 6-8 off each end when I first bought them for a foldable porta-bote (google for a cool boat), but have since sold it and use a flat bottom for those back woods lakes now which brings me to my delema. I now sit atop the bars a 2x6 u-bolted to the bars for added length. While it is very firm up their I'd prefer to just the original length Thule bars. Can someone I.d. these and or happen to know where I could get a set. I've included a few pics to give a visual idea.
Thanks Pidge.

It's hard to tell, but this is the clearest pic I've got of the 2x6's u-bolted to the Thule bars.

Buckstopper

Adventurer
Rerack is a shop that does just what you need and they helped me with a similar dilemma. They are in Portland, Oregon but ship product as well. Rerackpdx.com. Send your photos and they can probably send you what you need.

I took my years old collection of rack parts and told them what I wanted to do. They tallied up what I had and figured out what I needed then wrote me a check for the difference. I like that kind of shopping!

Buckstopper

pidge

Thank you. I will look into them today when I have a spare moment. No one around these parts has what I'm looking for (Ontario Canada) so this could be it. Thanks once again.
Pidge.

pidge

Hey Buckstopper thanks a lot man. Contacted them in Oregon and the feller Max knew what I needed and was a pleasure to deal with and is shipping them today. Thanks once again can't say it enough you've saved me a bunch of $$$$$.
Pidge.

pidge

Signed sealed and delivered. Got the used bars for 1/2 the price if new ones. Coulda went new, but what the heck there gonna get dinged and scratched. Painless transaction with the staff at ReRack and they delivered on there promises. Recommended for new and used rack parts. Big thanks to Buckstopper for hookin me up. Good guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clearwater