Needed Asap Manual Hubs GEN 2 / 2.5 ?? I have looked

cruiseroutfit

Supporting Sponsor: Cruiser Outfitters
Thanks guys!

Our free shipping on AISIN hubs (Toyota and others) technically ended last month and a few slipped by. We'll continue to do them for $185/pair shipped until they are gone!

cruiseroutfit

Update: we are 100% sold out of the Mitsubushi hubs. If I'm able to get my hands on more I'll be sure to post up!

EDIT: WE FOUND 10 MORE ON A PALLET HERE IN THE SHOP

Same deal as last, $180/pair shipped to your door (any US location, international please call)

If you'd like to get some ordered, give us a ring: 801-563-1277 or email for paypal detail (info@cruiseroutfitters.com)

Last edited:

Toasty

Looking for that thing i just had in my hand...
I can pick things up if needed, I pretty much stay out of the hub business because PLH is a bro.

Phil, I didn't realize you weren't selling them when we chatted the other day about Tuffpans and such.

On that note I've been testing another set of hubs and they seem to be able to hang with 37's so far, did a couple shock load tests on them and so far so good. If there is a demand I can get some more, I'd like to run one more brutal test though (Willow Springs trail) with 4:1 and using my new RD-110.

Toasty

Looking for that thing i just had in my hand...
The sucky thing is that I was totally gonna buy a set of new Aisins from Cruiseroutfitters to go with my RD-110, that's what I get for taking my time.

plh

Explorer
I can pick things up if needed, I pretty much stay out of the hub business because PLH is a bro.

Phil, I didn't realize you weren't selling them when we chatted the other day about Tuffpans and such.

On that note I've been testing another set of hubs and they seem to be able to hang with 37's so far, did a couple shock load tests on them and so far so good. If there is a demand I can get some more, I'd like to run one more brutal test though (Willow Springs trail) with 4:1 and using my new RD-110.

No worries Adam, if you can find a good source for hubs, go for it. I'm so tied up with my daily job lately I don't have time to work any new angles for competent sources. I am planning to make a new run of Tuffpans in 1Q17 between a couple trips to Florida (holiday) Detroit, Europe and Asia (work).

Paul

cruiseroutfit

The sucky thing is that I was totally gonna buy a set of new Aisins from Cruiseroutfitters to go with my RD-110, that's what I get for taking my time.

You're in luck! WE FOUND 10 MORE ON A PALLET HERE IN THE SHOP

Same deal as last, $180/pair (2 x AISIN FHM-002) shipped to your door (any US location, international please call)

If you'd like to get some ordered, give us a ring: 801-563-1277 or email for PayPal detail (info@cruiseroutfitters.com)

MrGalantguy

Mitsubishi Loyalist
I just got in contact with them and they no longer have them and won't be getting anymore in the near future.

cruiseroutfit

Sorry guys, we had a couple similar threads going on various forums about the FHM-002 hubs. I had thought I had updated this post with "sold-out" but we are in fact out of those hubs with no plans to get more. When it rains it pours as we've had a few inqurieiss on these the last few hours :D

If I can track more down I'll be sure to post up!

Pingis

Hey Guys,
If anyone is interested in a set, I have a brand new pair that I purchased from cruiseroutfit. Sold my montero months ago and forgot I had em. Found them while I was getting wedding decorations down from the attic. Send me a PM if you'd like to buy em.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alexk

Members online