New - ARB fridge/Freezer - 82 Quarts (78L) - Columbus, Ohio

elvi679

SOLD - SOLD - SOLD - SOLD - SOLD - SOLD - SOLD -

Price reduced xxxx shipped within the CONUS. paypal payment only - help me get this out of my garage before I have to list in eBay...

this is the Granddaddy of Arb Freezers...

If you are on this site, you are familiar with the ARB Fridge/Freezer... I have one that I bought last winter with plans to use this summer... Well, I finally unboxed it and put it in my SUV and feel that it is just too big... I plugged it in to make sure everything is working ok (and it works great). I just need to get a smaller so that it will fit better in my mid size SUV (perhaps the 50Q?)... I usually am only doing weekend camping, etc...

82 QUART FRIDGE - PART NO. 10800782

CAPACITY: 82 Quarts (78L) (120 x 12 oz cans)
COOLING CAPACITY: +10°C to -18°C (50°F to 0°F)
WEIGHT: 59.7lb (27.1kg)
EXTERNAL DIMENSIONS: H 20” x W 17.7” x D 33.3”
(H508mm x W450mm x D845mm)
INTERNAL DIMENSIONS:
Dairy/Fruit Compartment: H 8.1” x W 14” x D 6”
(H206mm x W355mm x D151mm)
Main Compartment: H 15.8” x W 14” x D 18.8”
(H401mm x W355mm x D477mm)
POWER: Built-in 12/24V DC and 100-240V AC power
Integrated battery protection system

Sells for $1,229.30 on amazon.

Let me know if you have any questions. Would prefer not to ship since this is so large and heavy, however if you pay for shipping, I will coordinate somehow. Located in Columbus, Oh. Arb Fridge 3.JPGArb Fridge 5.JPGArb Fridge 6.JPGArb Fridge 4.JPGArb Fridge 1.JPGArb Fridge 2.JPG

thanks for your interest.
elvi679

Last edited:

Big mike

Adventurer
IMHO you may be asking to close to retail.
I have an extra still in box and am planning on selling for the price go a 50 . That way the chaser has the 83 and I can have a 50 for my JKU .
JUST A THOUGHT .

elvi679

sorry, I am not interested in a "straight trade for a 50qt" and unfortunately I have no need for a slide (already have one for my range)... (btw - this is a $1200 fridge). I also am aware of the 50qt with remote monitor promo till August for $825.. I'd prefer to sell the large one outright, buy the 50 and hopefully put a little bit of $$ back in pocket (although I would still lose $200 or so).... thanks for the thought though - keep them coming??

tgreening

Expedition Leader
Might be a tough sell, as hard as that is to swallow. The Amazon price is valid, but you can get free delivery at that price. Your asking price is about a 14.5% discount from new, plus a buyer would have to kick in the shipping, unless he's in your back yard. I know it's unused but from a consumer position it's still "used". My personal position is if I can't save 25-30% I'll buy new.

In spite of that, if it weren't for the size we might be able to work it out. I'm just up in the Canton area so you're just a stones throw from me, and it's easy to justify a trip to Columbus. One of my favorite Korean restraints is down there. :)

Big mike

Adventurer
You should have traded for the 50!!
I traded my extra new 79l for the 50 with a dealer got the cover already had AT dual slider with stove on bottom.
My othe 79l is in my chaser.
I made a mistake buying two 79l and the fact is yep I had to pay for mistake but my extra 79l isn't sitting around my house . And my new 50 is in my jeep doing it's job.
It is what it is and I'm happy.
Yours has been on here longer then any other nice fridge ... There's a reason lol .
Mike

DannyLLama

Observer
You should have traded for the 50!!
I traded my extra new 79l for the 50 with a dealer got the cover already had AT dual slider with stove on bottom.
My othe 79l is in my chaser.
I made a mistake buying two 79l and the fact is yep I had to pay for mistake but my extra 79l isn't sitting around my house . And my new 50 is in my jeep doing it's job.
It is what it is and I'm happy.
Yours has been on here longer then any other nice fridge ... There's a reason lol .
Mike

Why do you feel like the 80Q is too much? 50 seems small, is it enough for say a family of 4 for a week duration?

@elvi679 What is the absolute lowest you would let it go for. How much is shipping to 92870

Big mike

Adventurer
Careful now the portal cops are watching :)
I have the exact unit, I think maybe a small discount but also think the buyer should pay for shipping .
Your going to love this fridge !!!!
Step up a little lol
My 2cents
Mike

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alexk