New guy From Cali!

JohnD

update!

07 offraod expo! my rig!

pics:
offroadexpo07009zy8.jpg

offroadexpo07004zf2.jpg

It was a blast met quite a few peeps from here and all over.

Tucson T4R

Expedition Leader
Sweet! Very cool having your rig in the show. :jumping: Maybe I get overly excited because your truck looks like a twin of my truck. :shakin:

We should find a trip to get together on sometime and run the twins.:wings:

\\'anderer

Adventurer
welcome to ExPo, John. it was nice talking to you at the off road expo. Thanks for taking the time to answer all my questions . Here is a pic of my new (to me) rig.

slosurfer

Adventurer
Hey John, it was cool meeting you at Pismo. I didn't know we had an offroad expo celebrity with us at the dunes.:) I can't wait for next year, BIGGER and BETTER!

JohnD

Tucson T4R said:
Sweet! Very cool having your rig in the show. :jumping: Maybe I get overly excited because your truck looks like a twin of my truck. :shakin:

We should find a trip to get together on sometime and run the twins.:wings:

that would be cool, plan on makin some runs out to arizona and nevada next year, definelty gonna be hittin you up when in town.,., :)

John

JohnD

slosurfer said:
Hey John, it was cool meeting you at Pismo. I didn't know we had an offroad expo celebrity with us at the dunes.:) I can't wait for next year, BIGGER and BETTER!

You to Chris you guys really know how to party bro, thanks again for everything. :wings: :clapsmile

And Mike it was also a pleasure meeting you and the lady,, very nice lookin 4gen you got there. I remeber when mine was in its prestine state before all the modding begins... make sure to chk out toyota120.com for all your modding questions for the 4th gen..

:beer:

JohnD

JohnD

Update~!

Some recent mods:

1200 RTT:
rtt012fc4.jpg

rtt011hx7.jpg

KING 2.5 REZI'S:
rtt005uv4.jpg

rtt004os8.jpg

rtt009pb3.jpg

Also on order a set of custom coils form Coil spring Specialities... to deal with all the weight out back...
Peace

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
havanother