New to me montero gen 2.5

DirtyDC05

Adventurer
If you still need to replace the antenna, it's pretty simple. I just replaced mine with a cheap rubber mast antenna from autozone. I'm not impressed with how it seems from a durability standpoint, but it has excellent reception. I will probably replace it with a better rubber mast in the future(they bend/flop around instead of snapping), but for now, it will do.

Thanks , yea I'm going to look into something different . The reception on the one on there now is not good. I just finished up my timing belt , water pump and seals so I'm gonna get some cosmetic things in order now.

DirtyDC05

Adventurer
Oh and the air con does work . I put a new belt on after I did the timing belt . So I think I got a great deal on this thing. I think so far I spent about $800 on parts and special tools. I still need to install the other parts i have for the top of engine maintenance, plugs , wires, valve cover gasket o ring for the plugs and the rear cam seals.

Any recommendations on specific brands of brake components? I need rotors and pads all around.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clearwater