New Trailer, first post!

Shortbuss

Hey guys!!

Thanks to this forum I made the decesion to purchase a Kamparoo trailer! I have not had the chance to sleep in it yet but this weekend is coming up fast. I have been researching trailer for almost 2 years and to be honest this trailer is pretty much perfect for me!

DSC03302.jpg

Titanpat57

Expedition Leader
WOW!! Good stuff right there!

Much luck and let's see some live action shots soon!

I'd love to see the inside set up

Best, Pat

OverlandZJ

Expedition Leader
Please make sure you include some shots of that gorgous BC scenery as well!

Congrats on the trailer.. i'd love to own one.

lowenbrau

Explorer
I'll join this club too. I bought a cherry 2005 version in Vancouver last night. The seller thinks that it might have been the first one that Glen sold. (or maybe they had a previous one that was the first, I dunno) anyway, people sure like Glen at Kamparoo. I'll look forward to working with him as I modify mine.

Beachboyy

Adventurer
I just picked mine up about a month ago. Have done 4000 plus miles with it already and love it. Have talked to glen a little and will be starting to modify it at the end of the summer.

Shortbuss

Post some pics of your trailer and tow rig guys!! Glen is a hell of a guy! Stands behind his product and very helpful too!

I will get some killer "BC" pics from this up coming weekend! Camping right beside the Blaeberry River not far from Golden.

lowenbrau

Explorer
I ran out to Vancouver this weekend and hauled mine back. There was no time for scenic photos but here it is in my yard. Looks pretty well cared for and it sure is easy to tow. We'll see how long that lasts with my plans for more storage, a new frame, suspension, axle and tires. I just can't leave well enough alone.

Picture_001.sized.jpg

Picture_003.sized.jpg

Picture_015.sized.jpg

Shortbuss

I ran out to Vancouver this weekend and hauled mine back. There was no time for scenic photos but here it is in my yard. Looks pretty well cared for and it sure is easy to tow. We'll see how long that lasts with my plans for more storage, a new frame, suspension, axle and tires. I just can't leave well enough alone.

QUOTE]

Nice trailer! I only ever saw one Kamparoo for sale and it was in Calgary! Have you slept in it yet? I spent my second weekend in mine and I love it! Lots of room for me and the mutt. Easy to set up, be careful thou they attract a lot of attention!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Supreet.dhaliwal

Members online