Nissan Photos - post your's

PATROL

NISSAN PATROL pick up

My truck Nissan Patrol 1986 is an old vehicle but wonderful I enjoy a lot in the South and north of Chile.

Regars

P1010197.jpgP1010259.jpgP1010209.jpgP1010298.JPG

JorJ

Observer
Thank you all!

:drool::drool::drool:
I'm speechless...we need a build-thread of your Patrol JorJ or at least a list of upgrades/mods.
Here: http://www.expeditionportal.com/forum/threads/119277-The-White-Wolf-Patrol-2-8TD-Y60. Selective pics and few words about it.

I spent 3 weeks touring in Romania in August this year. I can't wait to come back next year ;)
Nice :) Where in Romania?

My truck Nissan Patrol 1986 is an old vehicle but wonderful I enjoy a lot in the South and north of Chile.
Old but good. Nice snorkel ;)

partsflyin

Adventurer
20131129-15.08.55.jpg

JorJ

Observer
A few pics from past week-end

off-road-padurea-adam-01.jpg

Rear winch out, front winch in, crossing the ravine...

off-road-padurea-adam-10.jpg

off-road-padurea-adam-15.jpg

off-road-padurea-adam-20.jpg

off-road-padurea-adam-24.jpg

off-road-padurea-adam-25.jpg

Another deep ravine...

off-road-padurea-adam-46.jpg

off-road-padurea-adam-47.jpg

Full pictures gallery.... WILDSTATE.

mortonm

Expedition Leader
Wow, Im not even sure there is a road anywhere there, looks like you are just driving through the forest!

great pictures

BuffaloFunk

Observer
WP_20130927_004_zps8c3db24e.jpg

Shortly after I picked it up about two months ago. Will probably stay mostly stock with possibly the addition of some sliders, different tires (the Rugged Trails are pretty pathetic in the snow) and other minor changes.

Snowman

Observer
Snowman-Any tire rubbing issues with your lift/wheel/tire combo?

With the factory rims, not really. All I had to do was remove the mud flaps and do the quick melt mod trick (no trimming required) once I bought the black rims YES big time, I couldn't even turn my wheels once I got it back on the ground. I had to do a bit of cutting both the plastic and metal of the fender. Obviously this is all in the front, backs have had no issues at all. I ordered these rims through discount tire direct and they said it would fit my truck with out any problems....they were mistaken...and they know about the issue now (they credited me back quite a bit of money as I had already cut my fenders to make them fit)...Also when I got them they didn't make hub rings that went from the size of the rim's center bore to the size of the hub, they said I didn't need them but in reality they would be nice to have. It makes it a pain to line up the rims on the hub and torque the lugs down while keeping it centered. I have about 7,000 miles on them now and I have not had any issues, so over all I am happy with them, I just wish I didn't have to cut the fenders. I should check to see if those hub rings are on the market yet... The rims were and brand new design when I got them. Hope that helps

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Supreet.dhaliwal