NO LONGER FOR SALE

TommyG

Adventurer
Like new condition RiG'd Ultraswing Mega-Fit. Universal 8 lug wheel plate. Recently purchased from CJC Offroad and mounted on our new rig for about a month. Had clearance issues with a trailer that I tow frequently so I have to try something different. Nice and solid with a 37 inch Toyo mounted up.

- Asking $1,500 cash
- Will not ship but would be willing to travel a reasonable distance to meet a serious buyer
- Location is Williamsport, PA, 17701

PM me here for contact. Thanks for looking.

Rigd1.jpg
Rigd2.jpg

Last edited:

aaaslayer

Curious how much was shipping from CA to Pennsylvania? I'm like 30 mins from CJC, I ask to get an idea of how much shipping would be, that is of course if you'd be willing to ship.

TommyG

Adventurer
Curious how much was shipping from CA to Pennsylvania? I'm like 30 mins from CJC, I ask to get an idea of how much shipping would be, that is of course if you'd be willing to ship.

CJC has free shipping but their price is more than from Rig'd so I am guessing that is the shipping baked into their price. I would consider shipping it at this point. Tired of tripping over it in the garage. It came Fed Ex so we wouldn't have to mess with truck shipping at least.

aaaslayer

They have 10% off and free shipping for a brand new one that puts it right around the same price you're asking. Sorry that's going to be the better deal for me

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
donaldsonmp3