off-road motorhome - $175000 (San Diego)

JimC

I just dont understand - do projects just not come out the way they are envisioned, or do people not get the idea that something has to look good and be desirable to be worth money?

Robthebrit

Explorer
expeditionswest said:
You can buy a lightly used EarthRoamer for that...With a warranty

too right! If he manages to sell it for that price then my mog is for sale too and the selling price is a whole lot more than I paid for it!!

Rob

Wow... That seems like a LOT of money for that rig. From my perspective at least, it would make a lot more sense if I found out that the seller accidentally typed one to many zero's on the ad.

Last edited:

kellymoe

Expedition Leader
I didnt know what you all were talking about, I assumed the price was $17,500 which I thought was a bit high but not too bad. I then took a second look at the price, insane.

goodtimes

Expedition Poseur
Can someone explain the advantage of a *heated* black water tank?

The last cab-over camper I had (a '69 Open Road Manhattan model) didn't even have heated fresh water, let alone black water.....:snorkel:

OTR

Adventurer
goodtimes said:

The last cab-over camper I had (a '69 Open Road Manhattan model) didn't even have heated fresh water, let alone black water.....:snorkel:
You may not want the liquids to freeze and crack the tank. That is the only think I can think of.

kerry

Expedition Leader
goodtimes said:

Bluebird Wanderlodge motorhomes began having heater waste tanks back in the 80's to allow cold weather camping/dumping without tank damage. Some people just throw in some rock salt.

bigreen505

Expedition Leader
expeditionswest said:
You can buy a lightly used EarthRoamer for that...With a warranty

Or a brand new XV-JP with Adventure trailer and enough money left over for a year of exploring.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clearwater