*OFF THE MARKET *Price drop-2018 Earth Cruiser EXP turbo diesel, Boulder, Co. $239,000! 10th Anniversary Edition *OFF THE MARKET*

thinairathlete

Thanks for your inquiry. These are 2 very different trucks. The other the base model FX with no extras and this one a top of the line 10th Anniversary model EXP fully loaded. If you added the extras this has to the other model the price would be nearly identical. At near 100k less than new and 170k less than a 2020, this truck is a very good value. Make me an offer. 303-591-4426. I am motivated and will only be in the country for 1 month then it goes back into storage. Cheers, Clarence

thinairathlete

Spring is a great time to travel. This 2018 Earthcruiser EXP has had a full recent service, new tires and a complete check over with Fuso. It is ready for you to load your gear and hit the road. You will not find a cleaner, better mantained and fully loaded EXP turbo diesel anywhere. I am back in the states to show this truck to a few interested parties. Drop me a line or make me an offer!
35680.jpeg

thinairathlete

Near new 2018 Earthcruiser EXP. Someone is going to get a very good deal on a great truck. We are in Colorado, come drive it! Thank you Earthcruiser Overland Vehicles for the inspirational picture!
FB_IMG_1582930116207.jpg

thinairathlete

For crying out loud can someone please buy this so I can stop drooling over unattainable rig......LOL.
Thanks for bumping the post to the top! Really though, there are other Earthcruisers on the forum for sale but what makes this different and such a good deal? For starters, a very well maintained vehicle and lightly lived in. This is in nearly new condition inside and out and once we realized our lifes ambitions would take us in a different direction we were very careful how we lived in and treated the truck. Nearly all the options. Once you add all the available options that this has and the others dont, you are at a simular price to the others offered at 200k. Anniversary edition. It is a mark that will always set this one apart. #1 in 4 ever made to commemorate Earthcruisers 10th Anniversary. Drop me a PM, lets chat. Clarence
FB_IMG_1576205222168.jpg

bglenden

Just curious - were you able to take your EC on the White Rim Trail? I would have thought it would be too big for a couple of parts (Murphy's and Hardscrabble)?

bculberson

Spent some time with Clarence last night to check out his Earthcruiser. He was very patient with me as I’ve never seen a Earthcruiser. We went through everything. It is a great build and is in like new condition. It feels huge inside, not what I was expecting from the small footprint.

Not sure if I can make it work right now, but it will be a great buy for someone.

YukonCornelius

I've been watching this EC post for several months, and I'm sure these questions have probably been answered in the previous 18 pages of posts; but, I haven't been able to pinpoint them yet.
1.) What is the sweet spot cruising speed for this machine on the highway? And what is the hwy MPG, roughly?
2.) What is the current asking price?

3.) Sorry to hear you're leaving Boulder. Go Buffs! My alma mater, but I'm quite happy in ATX.

thinairathlete

I've been watching this EC post for several months, and I'm sure these questions have probably been answered in the previous 18 pages of posts; but, I haven't been able to pinpoint them yet.
1.) What is the sweet spot cruising speed for this machine on the highway? And what is the hwy MPG, roughly?
2.) What is the current asking price?

3.) Sorry to hear you're leaving Boulder. Go Buffs! My alma mater, but I'm quite happy in ATX.
Hi Yukon, thanks for the questions. The Earthcruiser diesel sounds good at a 55 to 70mph cruising speed. The best I have achieved mpg wise is just under 16 with a day on the highway. I get about 13 all around, city, mountains, trail, highway. The current asking price is 249,000. I would accept an offer reasonably close to that. Clarence

thinairathlete

Spent some time with Clarence last night to check out his Earthcruiser. He was very patient with me as I’ve never seen a Earthcruiser. We went through everything. It is a great build and is in like new condition. It feels huge inside, not what I was expecting from the small footprint.

Not sure if I can make it work right now, but it will be a great buy for someone.
Thank you bculberson for the nice review!

thinairathlete

Hi all, I am in the states for only 2 more weeks. Get a great deal on a very special Earthcruiser before I return to Mexico. Give me a call direct. Thanks! Clarence
303-591-4426
20200310_110702.jpg

thinairathlete

Just how new is this Earthcruiser? There are several things that have never been used including these new custom embroidered wool headrests for the awesome Sheelman seats (pictured). The 8 zip in windows around the raising roof were immediatly taken out upon purchase and stored in a soft bag (we just used the screens). The front and rear 16,500# warn winches have never been unspooled The Pull Pal was custom mounted on the rear and hasnt been needed (but good to know you have it). The inside floor has been completly covered since new as have the automatically deploying entry steps. My time here in the states is coming to a close. I am motivated to sell. Lets talk.
41823.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DQblues