*OFF THE MARKET *Price drop-2018 Earth Cruiser EXP turbo diesel, Boulder, Co. $239,000! 10th Anniversary Edition *OFF THE MARKET*

thinairathlete

Think of it as spending $275K on a house, and $25K on a vehicle. Seems like a bargain.

I will be looking for that rig on the Western Slope this Spring.
Tomorrow is not a given for any of us at any age. I didnt want to look back and have regrets. However, we are all in different situations and I can appreciate that few have the means to buy a home on wheels. I like your idea of 275k on a house and 25k on a vehicle! We have a place in Redlands between Grand Junction and Fruita. Flag us down if you see us!

thinairathlete

Valle de Guadeloupe wine region of Baja norte. What an easy day drive from the small and easy border crossing of Tecate just east of San Diego.

thinairathlete

We are getting ready to make the move to Latin America. The Earthcruiser will be going into storage soon. Make me an offer. It could be yours for a great price. Please communicate by PM

thinairathlete

This 10th Anniversary edition is currently in Bend, Oregon. It has brand new Toyo MT tires and includes extras like a 16,000# rated Pull Pal. It is perhaps the nicest used EXP available today. If you are in the market for a travel truck like this, you should definitely check this one out.

thinairathlete

Did you live full time in this truck? Any reason you choose this versus FX?
We lived full time for 1 year. We chose the EXP because of the better light and fantastic ventilation that the 8 large windows afford, less wind resistance going down the highway, less affected by a side wind, better clearance by 18" off road and of course the ability to put into a shipping container. Thanks for asking!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TurboStagecoach