Official ExPo Easter Jeep Safari Thread!

Scott Brady

Founder
We are a few hours from leaving to Easter Jeep Safari, and will be camping tonight in Valley of the Gods. Tomorrow, we will run Elephant Hill and then be in Moab by the early evening.

We are taking two Jeeps north and will be bringing a (very) unique one back. This will be an exciting week for those who have Seven Bar love.
218076_10150269051543275_640113274_9406155_3421357_n.jpg

Adventure Trailers will also be heading north and will have the Nemo JK Habitat on display. We will both be running the AEV customer run and will have many images to share later in the week.

Who is going? If you are, be sure to post up some pics for all of us to drool over :D

Another event to add to my bucket list. Can't wait to see the pics and hear all the stories from those that attend. Hmmm, a (very) unique one.....

Cheers,
p

m(a)ce

Adventurer
any hints on the unique one?

whats the build on the OME JK?
:chowtime:

edit: after seeing the OME side shot I recognize the build. but still hankering for some tasty morsels

Last edited:

Scott Brady

Founder
A nice drive up to Moab, Southern Utah always pulls at me and rewards with its beauty.

The two JKs did well, with the AEV HEMI being a serious cruiser. Leather heated seats, HEMI, hands free, NAV, Sirius, low noise, etc. The OME Jeep is much more on the fun side with firm suspension, interesting wrap and a unique overall look.

We camped at the Valley of the Gods and took a few images at 11:30 pm with a full moon. It is impressive what these Canons can do (both taken with the 5D MKII)
web.jpg

web.jpg

Scott Brady

Founder
A few more images of the two Jeeps from this morning at camp. We are in Moab now and are getting ready to head out on the trail for some HDV and more images. We will be meeting up with Ben and Beverly Edmonson and Paul May from Equipt. Fun times

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

benedmonson

Disabled Adventurer
We are burgering up at Rays in Green River! Will be there soon bearing beer, Basil Hayden and fire wood...

A few more images of the two Jeeps from this morning at camp. We are in Moab now and are getting ready to head out on the trail for some HDV and more images. We will be meeting up with Ben and Beverly Edmonson and Paul May from Equipt. Fun times

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alexk