Official "My name is..." "And I ride..."

Victorian

Approved Vendor : Total Composites
Hey All,
My name is Greg and I ride a 2010 Banshee Rune FS (6 and 6) custom and a 2007 Norco Shore (7.5 and 7) custom... Shore just went through a full rebuild and a fresh powder coat!

Just back from the rebuild.

20120505_145214.jpg

Rune

3daaf80d.jpg

(this pic makes the Rune look very small...it is a Large or 19")

Sweet another rider from Victoria!

Gooseberry

Explorer

OK I kept the Pug and its proving to be my goto bike. It just works and I need the workout.

just a 17 min reward for a not so long climb.

Saiyan66

Adventurer
My name is Tim, I live on the Central Coast of California and I ride:

2008 Giant Reign 2 (X'd out)
1991 Alpinestars Cro-Mega DX
1992 Alpinestars Al-Mega XT (coming soon)
1999 Rotec DHR (currently a wall ornament)

Hopefully I will get some pics up when I get home from work.

spikemd

Explorer
Sugar 1

My name is Ted and I ride a Gary Fisher Sugar 1. It would be classified as an older bike now, but still only weighs 24.5 lbs with carbon fiber rear triangle. Great cross-country bike. Been out of riding for awhile raising kids, but heading to Tahoe this weekend for Mr Toads Wild Ride. A few years ago, I rode a lot and did the Howell Mountain Challenge in Napa and Mt Diablo Climb. Can't wait to get back on the saddle again.

sugar1.jpg

BlackClassic

If Not Now When?
Into'd myself on this thread but I currently have a 'new' bike to report. Earlier this summer I purchased from a friend a 1993 Trek 800 Antelope. Best bike I have ever owned. I used to riding the Wal-mart specials which don't get me wrong for a casul down the street ride are fine but compared to this Trek they were heavy, clumsy and inferior. Love this bike though it nothing special but just an overall good ride.

dblosch

Adventurer
My name is Dan and I ride a Yeti ASR 5, rolling on Easton Haven wheels.

A%u00252520Yeti%2520Christmas2.JPG A%u00252520Yeti%2520Christmas11.JPG

I got it as a replacement for my old Giant Trance, which was stolen.

Boardwalk.jpg Giant%u00252520Trance.jpg

My fiance rides a Specialized Camber 29'er

Specialized.jpg

:wavey:
Dan

Project510

Adventurer
Name: James
Ride: 2011 Felt TK3

Mostly city riding, Fremont, SF, Sacramento - June 12th 2012 I completed the 65 mile course of Challenge Davis for the LIVESTRONG foundation. Registration has just been opened for for the 2013 ride and I have entered the 105 mile course.

DSC_6087-XL.jpg

Hi my name is JD and I ride an, approximately 2006, Gary Fisher Tarpon

bike.jpg

I've been a passive riding (mostly trail riding and mountain biking) for a lot of years, but I recently decided to get more serious about it. I now regularly take 13 mile rides (I know, short by most standards) with my family (including trailering my 11month old behind me in a Chariot) around the Denver area.

Today I rode my bike 9 miles to work (Bike to Work day here) and decided I'm going to make it a regular thing, maybe even daily. If I can commit to that I will tweak the bike for more street use. If I keep it up long term, I'll buy separate bike for road duty and probably keep this one for family rides and trail duty.

Next up is a 20 mile family ride. We'll probably stop for ice cream along the way.

jamesfuller

Observer
Hi everyone, I'm from the UK and most of my riding is there.
My two favourite bikes are an early 80's Peugeot 10 speed and my shiny new Kinesis Maxlight.

My other bikes include,
Trek Navigator S200
1997 Gt Zaskar
1956 Hercules Hustler
1983 Wheeler

1994/5 Merlin

Also an Orange P7 and a few others. So yes I have an addiction, but I also have a lot of fun.

jamesfuller

Observer
^ that is quite the collection. Loved the old GT Zaskar's and the P7 must be a fun machine?

I'm looking forward to riding the zaskar, i'm still waiting on some parts to finish the build

The P7 is a great bike to ride, very direct and precise and still as light as a midrange carbon ht. I will get some pics of it when I can get to the bike.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jay2thaC