Official "My name is..." "And I ride..."

SalsaJJ

Salsa GM
JJ from Salsa

bear.jpg
moto1.jpg

My name is Justin Julian. I am based out of Minneapolis, MN and I am the GM for Salsa Cycles.

Here are a couple of my babies!

DJGoo

Too much WoW
SUSPENSION

HI!! My name is BJ, and I keep these in my bedroom! Demo8 2013; SX Trail 2010
FUN
STUFF
:bike_rider:

IMG533.jpg

VanIsle_Greg

I think I need a bigger truck!
My name is Justin Julian. I am based out of Minneapolis, MN and I am the GM for Salsa Cycles.

Here are a couple of my babies!

Loving the bike rack on the Beemer. Also a big Salsa Cycles fan. Out here on Vancouver Island way out on the West (left) coast we see a surprising number of Salsa's on the trails, very popular bikes! I myself have drooled over a few of your products over the years.

LOVE that Motard too.

</envy>

warejn

Observer
7e7e3y6a.jpg
utube2ur.jpg

Here's mine. I have had to thin out the heard of bikes with two kids and now all that is left is a Novara Safari (yeah, not the sexiest of rides but it works pretty well).

I have been looking at a fat bike for the last few years. I am thinking about pulling the trigger on one this year.

p nut

butter
Here's mine. I have had to thin out the heard of bikes with two kids and now all that is left is a Novara Safari (yeah, not the sexiest of rides but it works pretty well).

I have been looking at a fat bike for the last few years. I am thinking about pulling the trigger on one this year.

That is a good bike. I would have no issues with having that as my only bike. I've started to transition from full suspension rigs 10 years ago to hard tail. Then the last 3 years, it has been to rigid (and single speed) bikes. Now I'm slowly retrogressing back to skinnier tires and more of a road-ish geo. So a geo like that with clearance for ~700x40 tires would work good for me. I actually have a monster cross frame on order.

For my kids, I have a Surly Big Dummy. This bike could actually serve as my only bike as well. Surprisingly nimble for what it is and pretty fun to ride. I plan on doing some bike packing with the kids and wife next summer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jay2thaC