OK4WD Daily Driver / Overland Rubicon

cshontz

Supporting Sponsor
You missed the indicator lights. They're not LED yet. Your lighting is so efficient, you can actually recharge your battery by turning on your lights.

rino

Supporting Sponsor - OK4WD
******** thanks Chris. Ironically I don't like the LED blinker/marker lights and prefer the old school in-line resistor less OEM route. :)

FastGlass

Adventurer
Nice! Rin, it's coming out so very cool. I went with the BD Squadron JK kit too. Should be here tommorow :)
How'd the Zeon drop into the AEV? Looks pretty tight, but in. Also, did you relocate your vac pump? And if so, where/who's kit?
I keep posting pics of parts....seems like I'm always waiting on one thing I need to get the other things done!

Last edited:

DEFENDERBEAM

strategic command
your truck is looking great. I love how you painted the ARB light trims.

I am waiting on my set of the same fog lights.

Looking forward to your light in use pictures.

Couple questions:
Can you remove the "INTENSITY" label from the light lens?

Also, did you get the spot or flood version?

rino

Nice! Rin, it's coming out so very cool. I went with the BD Squadron JK kit too. Should be here tommorow :)
How'd the Zeon drop into the AEV? Looks pretty tight, but in. Also, did you relocate your vac pump? And if so, where/who's kit?
I keep posting pics of parts....seems like I'm always waiting on one thing I need to get the other things done!

I know the feeling haha. The Zeon is the most popular winch that we install in AEV bumpers, fits perfectly and is a tad less than the CTI-S. The Vac pump gets relocated with the AEV bracket on the AEV winch plate. Also you are going to love the BD squadron fogs!

rino

your truck is looking great. I love how you painted the ARB light trims.

I am waiting on my set of the same fog lights.

Looking forward to your light in use pictures.

Couple questions:
Can you remove the "INTENSITY" label from the light lens?

Also, did you get the spot or flood version?

Thanks! and I just have to find a little time to get some proper shots.

The "Intensity" label is "printed" and cannot be removed, trust me it crossed my mind. haha

I installed two spot lights despite the normal spot/flood combo that is typical, because I plan on adding additional flood style lights.

rino

Hopefully those gigantic lights, winch, and bumper hoop won't reduce too much of your radiator's airflow.

I have yet to hear of such a problem on a JK and the combo is very similar to about every AEV JK.

The addition of the heat reduction hood should also increase airflow and decrease under hood temps. I will keep an eye out though thanks! :)

zigsrig

Adventurer
Rino,

Any reason you didn't use the new Zeon Platinum on this build? Im looking at upgrading my winch, and wanted to know your thoughts.

Great build, and Im stealing your idea of painting the rings on my ARB's.

Cant wait to see it finished.

rino

Rino,

Any reason you didn't use the new Zeon Platinum on this build? Im looking at upgrading my winch, and wanted to know your thoughts.

Great build, and Im stealing your idea of painting the rings on my ARB's.

Cant wait to see it finished.

Haha nice! I was originally planning on using the platinum 10s, but after really thinking about it the remote started to scare me a tad. As cool as it was to use and bullet proof as it may be, the last problem I want to have in a tight situation is a dead remote and missing USB charger. haha

Also the light outputs on the rear of the winch would be in accessible because of the grill with the AEV bumper winch mount location I believe. So I talked myself into saving some coin this time around. :ylsmoke:

rino

Had a blast running fire roads this past Monday in north west New Jersey.

071772E0-99F5-4249-B3FE-B9F5BDCE64BE_zpsefbsuaxo.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
donaldsonmp3

Members online