On Road Amber Lights

Hilldweller

SE Expedition Society
I daily my samurai and since at 55 mph i get the best mpg i always get people flashing their brights at me rather than just going around. A few weeks ago while driving at night on the fwy a very nice considerate person tailgated me and turned his LED pods on... as im being blinded i turned my hazards on and slowed way down then as he passed me he gave me the bird.. Dont you just love people?
Doooshbags are using lights as weapons more and more these days. Photon torpedoes.

SWITAWI

Doesn't Get Out Enough
Doooshbags are using lights as weapons more and more these days. Photon torpedoes.

A couple weeks ago I flashed my high beams at local bro truck with overly bright (probably just poorly aimed) blue lights and he lit me up with his lightbar. I had to literally close my eyes and hit the brakes.

What neither of us was aware of was the nice sheriff's deputy coming over the hill behind me that saw the whole thing play out, lol.

Needless to say, you can't outrun Motorola and your lightbar can't outshine those red-and-blues...

comptiger5000

Adventurer
And then there's the idiots that drive around with their high beams on and either don't care or have no idea they're on. And they still fail to turn them off after being flashed (and the second flash is usually the full 600w of halogen I can throw at them). Or they turn them off, but turn them back on 2 - 3 seconds before they're actually past me...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blkcad