Opinion on my Jeep

I just got to figure out out to order everything .. Has the 8.8 in the reat from an exploirer and where this is my first build i have no idea where to start as far as products/ordering ... I am sponsored for building imports so i know all those brands but this is all new lol I ALSO do believe it has new shocks ? i am going up to the shop today and work on rockers a little bit before ibring her home where i have no welder

Barrows

Adventurer
Camping gear, a full tank of gas and recovery equipment and your set. You can probably sleep in the back with the seats folded down.

I could sleep with the back seats down and i would if i could find a trailer affordable. Really need storage though. My wife said the same thing but i plan on going weeks at a time during my vacations, EMS is pretty stressful and when i get away im gone !

Idahoan

Adventurer
Be wary of the suspension your jeep has on it. Rough Country can't build anything to save their life. I would look at eventually replacing the whole system with something from one of the higher grade suppliers, however getting new shocks would be a big improvement in comfort and reliability right off the bat

Agree, when it starts wandering and wobbling don't fight it. Replace it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clearwater