Outpost Truck Campers

jk6661

Observer
I just put deposit down also.. July date. With refund for deposits, I see people dropping out before then. Definitely a market for a quality hardside TC camper. Scouts are just cheap
I agree. Scouts are cheap and not very well thought out (mediocre electrical systems, insufficient water storage, those silly porta-ledges for bed extensions). There's a real hole in the market right now; plenty of high-end EarthRoamer-style vehicles for millionaires who want to look outdoorsy driving around Aspen, plenty of soft-sided pop-ups, and some hard-sided camper shells, but few high-quality, built-out, hard-sided TC campers.

Edit: In my experience, most of the companies that will build out a TC camper for you just say some version of "it depends" when you ask them how much a particular configuration would cost. Not helpful. At least Outpost offers a solid camper with specified (and reasonable) prices for the base configuration and options.

Last edited:

Skinhyfish

Observer
Ya wanting g to see if they could make front floor storage a shower pan and use a geyser system. I also want to switch the cassette toilet out for a wrapon bag system. Price is hard to beat compared to competitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jay2thaC