Panamericruiser - An Overland Journey through the Americas

haven

Expedition Leader
"probable trip down to Columbia..."

N.B., The name of that country in South America is Colombia. The province in Canada is British Columbia.

Christian P.

Expedition Leader
Staff member
Well, it's time to resuccite this thread!!! After 6 months serving as a "service" vehicle for Panama Passage, we are now back in Costa Rica and very slowly heading back North.

Christian P.

Expedition Leader
Staff member
Official departure picture

MAT_1851_800x530.jpeg

Ruined Adventures

Brenton Cooper
Great news. I was really enjoying this thread, then you suddenly left us hanging!

I was a little confused when I met you at Expo, I kept thinking:
wait, isn't this the same guy driving thru Central America right now? Nah, couldn't be...

Christian P.

Expedition Leader
Staff member
Great news. I was really enjoying this thread, then you suddenly left us hanging!

I was a little confused when I met you at Expo, I kept thinking:

yes, same guy...

I am not sure yet if we will drive it back right now or leave it in Costa Rica for a while...so much to explore here. Right now we are spending the week at Dominical, one of my favorite beaches...it's low season and there is no one around!

RMP&O

Expedition Leader
yes, same guy...

I am not sure yet if we will drive it back right now or leave it in Costa Rica for a while...so much to explore here. Right now we are spending the week at Dominical, one of my favorite beaches...it's low season and there is no one around!

and when you get a chance....explore Panama. Ton's of great places to explore in Panama, especially in a 4wd. ;)

Christian P.

Expedition Leader
Staff member
and when you get a chance....explore Panama. Ton's of great places to explore in Panama, especially in a 4wd. ;)

yes I know...I really wish I had had more time to explore around, we pretty much got stuck in the house 24/7...except for a wonderful trip to San Blas...where we got engaged...

:)

MAT_1856_800x530.jpeg

Christian P.

Expedition Leader
Staff member
Put your money where your mouth is.

We just arrived in Quepos/Manual Antonio. A bit of a reality shock after a few days at Dominical...there are so many businesses here to cater to the tourists...and advertisement everywhere..

But the local magazine has a unique offer I had never seen before.

http://www.quepolandia.com/

cover-sept-oct-11.jpg

The editor is getting tired with all the publicity roadsigns littering the road so he is offering a 15% discount for advertisement in his magazine when you remove your sign.

I wish more of that would happen everywhere.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clearwater