People's Car in Qatar !

Greggk

ZombieSoldier
wow rocking a new convertible eh? do you know if it was done aftermarket or is that a factory option there?

UK4X4

Expedition Leader
Local style after rolling your daddies 100 series,

take to local chop shop remove damage and pretend it was deliberate

Pics taken on the corniche Doha, 10 mins from the house !

carlpb

Is it just me or do they all seem to look like 70's muscle cars with add a leafs for the jack rabbit look?

D

Deleted member 9101

Is it just me or do they all seem to look like 70's muscle cars with add a leafs for the jack rabbit look?

The best part is when they cut the muffler off and think that some how turns a Land Cruiser into a street racing monster....lol.

MoGas

Central Scrutinizer
The best part is when they cut the muffler off and think that some how turns a Land Cruiser into a street racing monster....lol.

They do other stuff to actually make them street racing monsters.....

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVYzvHVzsDA"]YouTube - landcruiser vs porsch911 vs corvette ZO6[/ame]

OTR

Adventurer
While I was in Dubai and Abu Dhabi I noticed a Landcruiser was as common as a F-150 in the states.

4Rescue

Expedition Leader
I love the tan TLC on the end. Thanks for posting the pictures.
Agreed, to me, my Expo color of choice is Tan... I'd LOVE to see a Tan 200 all built up eh.

wow rocking a new convertible eh? do you know if it was done aftermarket or is that a factory option there?

Local style after rolling your daddies 100 series,

take to local chop shop remove damage and pretend it was deliberate

Pics taken on the corniche Doha, 10 mins from the house !

YUP... It's so lame to see some of these buffoon's that have access to all these sweet trucks out on the highway trying to play "kill the passenger" or "cause a huge traffic crash" by driving on two wheels... Clearly some folks in that part of the world have more money then brain-cells (happens here too, but then who cares about a Honda Civic or ten so long as nobody's hurt eh) .

BUT, I'd love to have any scrap 70-series and diesel drivetrains they have left over now that they're too old school and "Not Pimp" enough ya know.... PLEASE send me a shipping container full of old 70 series and I'll be OH SO HAPPY!!!!!

Cheers

Dave

UK4X4

Expedition Leader
"Is it just me or do they all seem to look like 70's muscle cars with add a leafs for the jack rabbit look? "

Yep they are running sand tyres..............so need a lift

and seemingly they can't get front springs !

Every street in Doha has black circles from the night time nutters, including 3 lane highways

a veyron crashed on my street 3 months ago but they'd cleared it before I woke up, I just saw the oil and the carbon fiber everywhere..........

my street is straight 200 meters long- no idea how he ended up hitting a house

I have picks somewhere of two wheeling a 70 series and taking the wheels of, I must dig it out

oh google saudi sandals if you want to see the latest street surfing !

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clearwater