Photos of mid-sized vehicles - Post Here

VictorSmalls

Observer
Just joined up. Not the best vehicle to start with, but want to make it a little more "woods friendly". The wife and I do a lot of camping and wanted to get to some more remote places and maybe try out some light trails.
Plans are to maybe build a rear bumper with swing out this winter and maybe a front bumper down the road.

VictorSmalls

Observer
Thanks guys. I have a couple Jeepin by Al's parts on mine, would like to get the control arms down the road and go taller, but the 2" will haft to suffice.

So far is has been a fun vehicle.

owlxxx

Observer
Here is my work in progress posing in front of Mt. Whitney. I really only need a roof rack to have it dialed in for what I do. I don't always tow the little trailer. I had my wife and 16month old daughter so I brought the trailer along. hmr1-2443.jpg

rkj__

Adventurer
Just joined up. Not the best vehicle to start with, but want to make it a little more "woods friendly". The wife and I do a lot of camping and wanted to get to some more remote places and maybe try out some light trails.
Plans are to maybe build a rear bumper with swing out this winter and maybe a front bumper down the road.

I'd be interested to see what the Nitro is capable of. It looks like it has pretty decent ground clearance.

32vsnake

Adventurer
IMG_4891.JPG

IMG_4693.JPG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shazpete