Pics of your VAN! Post up!

Abitibi

Explorer
Not really ;)

I was hoping to win her with that shaggy interior...
ezumyzag.jpg

I have my fair share of projects (ambo, house...) so this puppy couldn't be another project. I much prefer to build my toys but I have to say, it's kinda nice to just jump in and go!

So to answer your question, no she's not that patient ;)

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1404719944175.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1404719944175.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 88
Last edited:

LowTech

Dirt Track Traveler
My newest acquisition :D

Nice little 1965 Falcon. Already took her on her first road trip and she's a blast!

View attachment 234835

View attachment 234838

Cheers
Mr. D

Had one of those, loved it.
240 (irc), 3 on the tree, 10" fatty's on the back, baby moons on the front, runnin' w/ no front bumper :Wow1:
Lived in it and pulled a 16' trailer all over the country.

That one is in really sweet shape. How's the engine? Rebuilt?

Abitibi

Explorer
Thanks bro, I like it too! Mine came with the original 170ci and 7.25" diff. Before driving it I was already thinking to drop a bigger driveline but after a nice 500 miles trip to the Hooternanny near Aberdeen I'm quote impress with that little engine! Time will tell but she had collectors plate so not too much mucking around. I have enough projects anyway ;)

Cheers
Mr. D

Abitibi

Explorer
Yeah, that's just the sticker (I posted a close up). That's all I can see anyway...

Is this some kind of secretive membership sticker? ;)

Jb1rd

Explorer
Yeah, that's just the sticker (I posted a close up). That's all I can see anyway...

Is this some kind of secretive membership sticker? ;)

If you are a part of the Rev Moons Cult maybe :) otherwise it's just a Moon Eyes Sticker (from the Hot Rod World)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Supreet.dhaliwal