Pics of your VAN! Post up!

Mitubitchy 3.5

Adventurer
MSqgpHH.jpg

Stephan

Abitibi

Explorer
Just went to a car show in my town and came across this pretty cool English van, bought from California and now in Vancouver BC...

u5a5yvys.jpg

yzaqyvu8.jpg

7yga8u5a.jpg

pynuvu6e.jpg

amevudy6.jpg

ededu3yj.jpg

Then there was this interesting VW but royal waste of a great van:

da6uja6a.jpg

How can you argue with 3 pretty girls asking to pose in your van ;)
9ununy2a.jpg

Cheers
Mr. D

LemursGT

Here's Van Yolo on top of Blue Mountain in the Olympic National Forrest out in far western WA. The first two pictures gives you the nice view with the van. The last one gives you some perspective. The grey dot in the center is the van, out past it is Canada across the straight. 360 degree views of the Olympic mountain range, the Puget Sound, the Straits of Juan De Fuca, Vancouver Island...and it's a really fun drive on the way up. (8 miles of steep and narrow dirt road, about a mile of ascending total. The rig got a lot of looks on the way up and down. Passing others on the switchbacks was...energizing, let's say.)

WP_20140713_001.jpg

WP_20140713_004.jpg

WP_20140713_008.jpg

Stroverlander

Adventurer
Looks great, I've been wanting to see what the full length awning looked like up there! Any additional photos of mounting to stock rack?

izaicinajums

izaicinajums.com
Looks great, I've been wanting to see what the full length awning looked like up there! Any additional photos of mounting to stock rack?
We did mounting during night time, so picture of that process and awning extended are not good quality... I will post some, when I get to extend awning during daytime :)

philos

Explorer
Saw this at the hardware store just now. Early 60s Chevy Corvair transporter. Has the cool, curb-level tailgate on the passenger side... I've only ever seen one other in the same colors I think at Bob's Big Boy a bunch of years back.
This one has an interesting twist...

9upyryqy.jpg
a4ezanad.jpg
yme8ehug.jpg

Happy Sunday folks :)

Sent via flux capacitor

Glides

Back with a little update on Vanmartigan. Went bigger with the tires and put 38 inch Swampers on it. They don't really wear all that well but you get em off road and they are fantastic.
Got some snow photos....in Athens GA. Yes...Athens Ga. Snow...crazy town. Van performed flawlessly. We ended up going to the one store that was open, the liquor store, and devivering booze to all our friends snowed in at home. Ended the day trying to help a stuck semi up a hill. Didn't work.

Last photo is there just because Thulsa Doom and Jeffrey Lebowski are strange...but awesome bedfellows.
Keep Vanning!

Abitibi

Explorer
Nice rugged old van :)

That Corvair is a beauty! As you said very rare and pretty cool especially this one being electrical !!!

Cheers
Mr. D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Supreet.dhaliwal