Pics of your VAN! Post up!

Cole

Expedition Leader
I LOVE my dual slider T1N Sprinter but have some ideas I want to try out so bought a NCV3 to build next.
29405521005_26cac9e8d5_c.jpg

wjeeper

Who builds those snow vans? Any details on what they do?

Not sure who builds them but the vans are used as snow coaches in Yellowstone and the surrounding areas. Some snow coach companies have found that the big tires aired way down are just as effective on the groomed trails as the Mattraxx. The big tires are cheaper initially to purchase and have almost no maintenance compared to tracks.

Bikersmurf

Expedition Leader
Difference being is that I drove in to that space... boxing myself in. The cars on either side had no obstructions preventing them from leaving.

At 8500 lbs with a 7.3 diesel it wouldn't be hard to create a bit more space, but it wasn't necessary.

tienckb

Adventurer
Awesome Nate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2002 LX470 expo ready
2008 Ford E350 EB V10 4x4 Sportsmobile PH top
Custom off road trailer

Picking up canoes (and scouts and leaders) after a scout canoe trip

It was a rough trail getting back to the lake shore for the pick up. Was glad to have Posi with the road tires we bought the van with - there were a few places I think I could feel it working.

P9162845_zpsqywgk1io.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Attachments

• P9162845.jpg
    P9162845.jpg
    576.4 KB · Views: 79
Last edited:

naterry

13 Cheeseburgers
Not a picture, but I've got a video]

Dude

Thank you! That inspired me to get more organized.

Funny, I brought various tools (that worked for check in) to south america on a recent overland trip, including a handful of those mega- zip ties. They saved my ***** in the atacama when one of my bumper mount brackets disintegrated. You never know...

Mucho gusto!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TurboStagecoach