Pics of your VAN! Post up!

CSG

Explorer
Along Frenchman Creek in the SNRA. New KO2 tires and lightbar.

34409160683_5a1c7411f2_b.jpg

DibblinNDabblin

Just got this junk back from the shop. Heading up to Olympic National Park on monday for a few days, then spending the rest of my vacation fishing locally, or may head to the coast.
fe9f90b5f4c71195097a8a095d794f36.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

DeepBarney

Hardcore Stocker
Anyone running (or have experience with) 1st generation Econolines? Love to see your pics (sorry, I can't look through all of the last 340+ pages, it would deprive me of precious van shopping time (and my work that would pay for one)). I want one for road trips and going camping (hopefully with a dirtbike tucked in the back if possible).

Last edited:

Abitibi

Explorer
Anyone running (or have experience with) 1st generation Econolines? Love to see your pics (sorry, I can't look through all of the last 340+ pages, it would deprive me of precious van shopping time (and my work that would pay for one)). I want one for road trips and going camping (hopefully with a dirtbike tucked in the back if possible).
Hi DeepBarney, I sent you a pm with some info. They are great little vans, much nicer to drive than the VW...

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Navi

Adventurer
Someone posted pics of their van that is a darker color and they painted the roof a lighter color. Itd take forever to dig back through and find it though.
Anyone happen to remember who it was?

Raul

Adventurer
Someone posted pics of their van that is a darker color and they painted the roof a lighter color. Itd take forever to dig back through and find it though.
Anyone happen to remember who it was?

I did that on mine.

IMG_7797e.jpg

IMG_7795e.jpg

Doing the same on the new one (Rig Runner). Silver roof, hard to see, that thing is tall.
IMG_0284.jpg

Last edited:

Bikersmurf

Expedition Leader
IMG_6303.JPG

New springs last summer, settled some from the 5" increase in tail height. It was still tail high... cc880s Moog coils raised the front an extra 1". Now it's back to a 'stock' 1.5" over 12' slope to the box.

I'm much happier now... it may settle a touch more in the back once the interior is built out. :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TurboStagecoach