Pics of your VAN! Post up!

coguzzi

Adventurer
Hi , i'm a newbe here my name is Yves Rodrigue from Quebec city , Quebec , Canada . I ride VW Wesfalia for several year , my dream van always been a VW Westfalia Syncro original 16" and i import it from Germany this winter . Since i got it i did lots of upgrade on it(2inch lift,TDI,new turbo,progetzwo fog light,gary lee lather and roof basket,and,and and)View attachment 181587View attachment 181588 it's not the end but start taking shape i want . There it is my 89 Westy Syncro 16" TDI .View attachment 181585View attachment 181584 I have retirement projet and it's to exploring back country much as i can .

hmm, my wife is from Quebec City, i have always been a syncro guy (on syncro build #6 right now) and and when we met she had a lovely Old English Sheep Dog as well, which passed on us 1 month ago at 14 yrs old. cheers

Cole

Expedition Leader
That's not screwing around with a Eurovan, that's serious.

Haha....I have the worlds most heavily modified Stock van ever:coffeedrink: I'm finally starting to do the fun mods. Just wanted to camp in it a bit this summer first.

Accrete

Explorer
Do you have some info to share on this area? Looks like somewhere I would love to check out!
Greetings, sorry so long to respond. . . summer adventuring can get in the way of _administrative duties_ : )
Follow i5 to hwy12 in WA. Head East to Randal and then turn right (south) & follow the main road out of Randal toward North Fork Camp (a forestry camp, very nice and highly recommend it. off grid. potable water is available and they do have out-houses). Then look on your map/gps for "Forestry Road 28". The area is littered with nice forestry roads and great views.

Another shot on FR28:
_V-vanFR28.jpg

Cheers,
Thom

Last edited:

bdog1

Adventurer
"Tumbleweed" is a 94 1ton, 7.3 with a pair of D60's. and 33's. Plan is "dirt floor" simple inside and out. Here's how inside is supposed to look...
je4uqa9a.jpg

And after a week of travel...
e5yze7yp.jpg

The shelves are made from the cab cage. Everything else can be easily removed. Bed (aka. Giant dog bed) folds to a couch but stays down 99% of the time. Storage is all plastic crates.
emetypup.jpg

Next project is a swing-out tire and jack carrier.

Cole

Expedition Leader
Love the Samoyeds! Had one for 11 years! Currently have a Samoyed/malamute/wolf hybrid! Awesome pups!!

9676828146_eea76539f8_b_d.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Supreet.dhaliwal