Pics of your VAN! Post up!

ihatemybike

Explorer
Heh. Yeah, that's Grumpy and I.

405212_3971213558007_1210539646_33757978_87491311_n.jpg

This is such a fun spot in the quarry at Badlands Off Road Park. Really good to bring newbs down. The passenger front drops, lifting the drivers rear. The rear wheel is actually a couple inches off the ground in this pic.

The Cherokee that is barely visible in the upper left of the pic followed me down this. Family of four, first time off roading, so I spotted them down. Guy's wife in the passenger seat was "Whoa, whoa, whoa whoa!" When the front right dropped. They paused, she said, "I do NOT like this.", while the husband and kids were digging it, then I had them continue pulling forward.

bobDog

Expedition Leader
i just finished my front bumperView attachment 98424
That is so nice and its a Ford! the blackout grill and bumper is way over the top on a van. O by the way keep the Ford thing quiet....my Chevy friends would disown me if they knew I really really liked this.....shhhhh.....Even tho my health has improved I continue to age (sigh) and Vans like these start to look like the answer to me......maybe I'll have my XJ Bronzed.:coffeedrink:

4x4coaster

Adventurer
Here is my custom 4x4 bus

Vehicle is an '87 Toyota Coaster SWB bus, fully custom converted by me!
2006 F250 front & rear axles, 5R110 Auto & transfer, '94 Cummins 12v 5.9 Turbo Diesel, ARB front diff lock, onboard air system, rear air bags & leaf spring, twin rancho rear shocks, Koni custom valved front shocks, 187 litre custom long range rear tank & factory 90 litre main, custom built rear bar incorporating tow bar & twin swing arm wheel carrier, (only fit the 2nd carrier for remote trips), custom front bar ready for 12,000lb winch, spotties & custom stainless 3 1/2 inch snorkel.

big Desert 056.jpgSide-1.jpg

side-door2.jpgDSC02618.JPG

DSC02590.JPGInterior.jpg

Here is the full story of the build;

http://www.4wdaction.com.au/forum/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=57800

Last edited:

scoutkid

Van Builder
NICE!!!! :sombrero:

Vehicle is an '87 Toyota Coaster SWB bus, fully custom converted by me!
2006 F250 front & rear axles, 5R110 Auto & transfer, '94 Cummins 12v 5.9 Turbo Diesel, ARB front diff lock, onboard air system, rear air bags & leaf spring, twin rancho rear shocks, Koni custom valved front shocks, 187 litre custom long range rear tank & factory 90 litre main and on it goes!

View attachment 100326

View attachment 100337

View attachment 100338

Here is the full story of the build;

http://www.4wdaction.com.au/forum/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=57800

Railvan

Adventurer
Got out last weekend and met up with T.Low for a couple of days of wandering around, starting near the Winthrop, WA area. Found this camp spot on an old logging road. The red sunset made me think we might have a nice sunrise, but rain in came during the night and we woke up to low clouds and showers. Still had a great time just snooping around the forests and sage country for a couple of days.

Brian

Attachments

• 2vansunset1email.jpg
    2vansunset1email.jpg
    118.5 KB · Views: 58
  • 2vanrainsunriseemail.jpg
    2vanrainsunriseemail.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 58

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member