Post favorite pics of your rig and trailer

AdventureHare

Outfitting for Adv
Congrats on making it to market, Latitude Campers. Looks like a well outfitted rig. It's tough to get the attention of buyers when they're ready to buy. But I think you've got an attractive product.

gps4

This is the only pic I have so far....
38b32889821b509d52824701ab411bec.jpg

A little history...my granddaddy was ate up with the lung cancer 30 yrs ago when his baby daughter told him she and my dad were splitting up. We lived in Colorado and granddaddy lived in Mississippi. Mom didn't have enough money to buy a trailer to get all her belongings home from CO, so she and granddaddy built this one. He died shortly after she moved back home to MS.

It's been at the old home place for the last 25 yrs or so, until my uncle decided to use it as his camping trailer. He replaced all the wood and reworked the bearings. They say it still has the tires on it that mom used to get back from CO, but they could be pulling my leg.

He upgraded to a commercially made covered utility, so I got it back from him. As it rides now, the box is made of osb with an aluminum top and measures 4x4x6. I plan on repainting it to match my cj with tan up top and fire engine red down below.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roamingraven