075.jpg

076.jpg

077.jpg

078.jpg

SWITAWI

Doesn't Get Out Enough
This is mine...

0725201220188.jpg

That's a 'terrible' picture plus you had the temerity to post only one. For shame.

I demand that you take many more of these 'awful' photographs and send them to me for my screensaver slideshow! :sombrero:

But seriously, always lovin' your rig and trailers, tripc. Thanks for reminding a flatlander what the mountains look like! :beer:

RufusXXL

Great forum and even greater pics!
After a lot of thinking, working, swearing and sweating........It's done and we took it to Spain a few weeks ago for the first time: Based on a Sankey trailer it's got 12V, 230V electricity, water tank, little kitchen, fridge/freezer, RTT, awning and my personal favorite......a sliding mini bar:)

Greetings from the Netherlands.

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg

RufusXXL

Thanks Mark,

My english is not perfect so I assume your question is how I prevent the wine glasses from breaking while going off-road? :smiley_drive:
I used those special clips you can also use to hang tools like spanners and screwdrivers on the wall. All glasses swing a bit while driving but none broke.......so far.

FellowTraveler

Explorer
RufusXXL as you know you have a great well thought out design there perhaps as time permits send in more pictures of entire setup.

Great Trailer!

binga

IMG_0153.jpg

Just got the trailer finished up and ready to go today!

Looks amazing! I have started a trailer and found this site while looking into info. That is what I want to do with mine but I was looking into using wood. I know it would not hold up aswell but I dont have the ability to do metal fab and I figured wood would be more cost friendly but I am definitely going to look at yours for some reference.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roamingraven