Post Pic's of your Jeep

JAUMES2000

This is a video of trip to Castilletes in Venezuela, border with Colombia, in the video appear mainly three Jeep XJ and my Jeep CJ-7, this cars and crew are part of the group JEEPEROS DE VENEZUELA. I hope you enjoy the video.

bldeagle10

Explorer
This is a video of trip to Castilletes in Venezuela, border with Colombia, in the video appear mainly three Jeep XJ and my Jeep CJ-7, this cars and crew are part of the group JEEPEROS DE VENEZUELA. I hope you enjoy the video.

cool video, im jealous, looks like alot of fun

BenHedrick

Adventurer
Here are some pics of my 2011 Rubicon. Sporting some AEV products. Oh and it's got a 392 6.4L HEMI... :Wow1:

img_4592.jpg

img_4603.jpg

img_4824.jpg

img_4942.jpg

More pics here: www.BenHedrick.com

Ben

Modeler

W1DCS
New here, was mostly a crawler who has now been bitten by the overlanding bug. Planning on a trip out to Moab in 2012.

My 05 Rubicon:

IMG_0221.jpg

My 05 Rubicon with a crazy Canadian riding shotgun:

IMG_0275.jpg

Modeler

W1DCS
^^ Yes. I won him riding shotgun for an afternoon after the Great American Jeep Rally (jeeprally.org)last year. He spent the morning in a buggy and then switched to my rig for the tame portion of the day. We all did dinnner at an Uno's that evening. One of the nicest guys to wheel with, crazy and personable at the same time. He even stacked rocks and pulled cable like any other person on the trail.

IMG_0286.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clearwater