Post Pic's of your Jeep

Meekerfam

Observer
new over here on jeep side, been over in the van/camper section. Wife just got me an early anniversary gift. new 2013 true blue JKUS mods are already on the list wife said 2 oil changes first. UGH!

IMG_0014.JPGIMG_0014.jpg

Power Wagon Family

I Hate Off Camber
Welcome, nice Jeep and Van! Just drive it everywhere and the 2 oil changes will come fast plus it gives you plenty of time to research your add-ons.

Dr. Marneaus

Station Wagoneer
just finished lifting the trailer, just waiting to get 24" tires delivered to finally level it out.

2012-09-15_15-04-47_543.jpg

brianwj

Observer
Some pics from The Great American Jeep Rally yesterday the WJ is mine. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1347799326.167186.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1347799349.484452.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1347799385.522858.jpg
That CJ was crazy the guy spliced two tubs together and had a Isuzu diesel engine in it.

Modeler

W1DCS
^^ There were a least three of us from here at the GAJR then. You, myself and JPTalon90. He and I were wearing Staff shirts. His was the Khaki LJ Rubicon Sahara behind the mud trench and mine was the Khaki LJ Rubicon that was broken near the raffle tent (couldn't turn the wheel enough to get into a parking space). LOL

PhotoJared

I love rolling photos. Nice shot.

Actually one of the best rolling shots I've taken. I was actually driving too lol. My fiance was holding the wheel, she was not amused.

**edit - I realized this sounded very conceded. Not meant that way.

Last edited:

njjeepthing

Explorer
^^ There were a least three of us from here at the GAJR then. You, myself and JPTalon90. He and I were wearing Staff shirts. His was the Khaki LJ Rubicon Sahara behind the mud trench and mine was the Khaki LJ Rubicon that was broken near the raffle tent (couldn't turn the wheel enough to get into a parking space). LOL

I was there as well. That CJ was pretty cool!

wgyouree

KK6LZW
Just joined

Recently moved out west to California! So much to do outdoors here in the great wild west! Already planning trips from Oregon to Arizona based on reports I've read here. Just got my baby out on the Rubicon trail for the first time. She's rock ready but next up is the expedition mods. Dual batteries, fridge, on-board air and water filtration, and much more... JEEP = Just Empty Every Pocket :)
rubicon_1.jpegrubicon_2.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TurboStagecoach