Post Pic's of your Jeep

Semper Fi

Here is a picture of the 2001 Cherokee that I did have. I owned it for 8 1/2 years before I was told I had to get rid of it. It was a great jeep and I miss it!

I went out and bought this one with in 2 weeks. I couldn't be with out a Jeep in my life!!

BlackClassic

If Not Now When?
Here is a picture of the 2001 Cherokee that I did have. I owned it for 8 1/2 years before I was told I had to get rid of it. It was a great jeep and I miss it!

I went out and bought this one with in 2 weeks. I couldn't be with out a Jeep in my life!!

Semper Fi loving that XJ and LJ cool too!

Verbal

My CRD... still has a lot to be done but she does great so far!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1386941502768.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1386941502768.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 83

Xbcasey

Adventurer
Here's my TJ after installing some MCE fenders. The last one is before the fenders, but what it normally looks like with the rack and storage box installed

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    534.2 KB · Views: 76
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    585.6 KB · Views: 81
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    617.5 KB · Views: 82

goofiefoot

Adventurer
2013-12-14130535.jpg

Goofing around at the deer lease, testing how well she flexes. Pretty impressive for a stock setup, and there was more to go. I think I'll keep her. ;)

BlackClassic

If Not Now When?
you are feeling the same way I do. I miss the XJ a lot. It was 2 wrecked Jeeps that were cut in half and then welded back together. One of those XJ's only had 6000 miles on it.
Wow that must of been a job and a half! 6,000 miles is incredible oh how I wish mine had that few.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TurboStagecoach