Post Pic's of your Jeep

5thElefant

Is that a custom rain fly on your Columbus? And what brand of tent do you have attached to the rear?

I see you're in the UK, which probably means it's not available here...:(

It's just a light-weight tarp thrown over the top. The photo is from scotland and we'd suffered from 80mph gusts and horizontal rain so weren't taking any chances.

The tent is a Land Rover Day Tent, it was supplied through the dealer network but I don't think it's current anymore. So it was available in the US. It's made by Khyam, so they probably do an 'own brand' version.

bob91yj

Resident **************
deathvalley0207171-1.jpg

Our 06 Rubicon LJ. Picture taken in Death Valley.

bob91yj

Resident **************
deathvalley0207129.jpg
They were there...making room for them is why I have to run the rear rack. When I come back from the dead...it's going to be as one of my dogs.

Notice the patch job on the tent wall? Mac almost didn't live to make the trip. Brand new tent, never used, he chewed a hole in it. Gear was all staged in the front room the day before the trip, came home to find his handiwork.

BTW, no idea who you are, don't recognize the screen name.

Beowulf

Expedition Leader
Here are some new shots of my jeep. I was up in the mountains enjoying the snow covered vistas and took some pics. This is up at Mt Alto off of Switzerland trail near Gold Hill, CO. Unfortunately, after I got home I noticed by lens was rather dirty.

IMGP1313.jpg

IMGP1322.jpg

IMGP1316.jpg

Maryland Pinz

Observer
photo updates:

Yesterday, installed a new bumper, lights, wheels and tires.

Warning, Jeep was dirty when the photos were shot.

3179434373_146b584744.jpg

3179430645_b29635b2a8.jpg

That's not dirty...THIS is dirty (follow the link)!

Attachments

• Jeeps at Green Ridge State Forest 07-13-08 02.JPG
    Jeeps at Green Ridge State Forest 07-13-08 02.JPG
    60.3 KB · Views: 219

jeepmedic46

Expedition Leader
Here are some new shots of my jeep. I was up in the mountains enjoying the snow covered vistas and took some pics. This is up at Mt Alto off of Switzerland trail near Gold Hill, CO. Unfortunately, after I got home I noticed by lens was rather dirty.

IMGP1313.jpg

IMGP1322.jpg

IMGP1316.jpg
Beautiful country

horsefighting

installed some hood vents last week. came off a 70s nissan 280z i think...

DSCF1914.jpg

and a paint job...rattle can krylon desert tan. took about 5 cans.

DSCF1924.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TurboStagecoach