Post Pic's of your Jeep

Shapeshifter

Restless Adventurer
Thanks, now that the kids are getting older the plan is to do more expo and less campgrounds/rock crawling.

Recently rebuilt the Jeep for better on road use and just started a mini trailer build to help w storage.

Better on-road use? What sorts of things did you do?

FosterWV

Baller On A Budget
Better on-road use? What sorts of things did you do?

Basically took it from rock crawling trailer queen on 37" tires to 35", swapped transmissions and transfer cases, and started driving it daily 3k miles a month for the last 18 months. Now I have a daily for work and long road trips. Started turning the jeep and trailer into a camping/expo vehicle....rock crawling is to expensive to go back to HaHa

I noticed several build threads/topics, I'll try to start one with the Jeep info/pics and trailer build.

Last edited:

toymaster

Explorer
A pic from a drive into the canyon....

IMG_1981_edited-L.jpg

siebermd

Adventurer
Grabbed this shot on the way into work this morning. Looks fake, its not. Its grainy because it was dark. Taken with my iphone.

12717260_10205774626271376_3906420348658373170_n.jpg

KiwiDave

New to Expedition Portal! This is a great thread. You all have some sweet looking rigs.

Currently running with a 2015 JKU Sahara. No real expedition mods yet - just teraflex 1.5" leveling kit and spidertrax 1.5" wheel adapters.

Cheers!
Dave

Attachments

• 5 - after leveling kit.2.jpg
    5 - after leveling kit.2.jpg
    540.8 KB · Views: 37

YankeeSailor

This is a 2012 Jeep Wrangler Overland 4x4 fitted with an Ursa Minor J30 Camper, the only RTR that allows for permanently-mounted roof-top sleeping quarters while still allowing entry into into a low-clearance suburban garage. But besides being an off-road adventure vehicle, this Jeep continues to serve as an all-season commuter, a city runabout, a familly station wagon, a light duty truck, and an interstate touring wagon. It even serves as a guest bedroom at my residence, which is a use I never anticipated. I still have a long ways to go in developing this truck, but building it is half the fun. View attachment 314077

What wheels are those?

Beamer pilot

Explorer
New to Expedition Portal! This is a great thread. You all have some sweet looking rigs.

Currently running with a 2015 JKU Sahara. No real expedition mods yet - just teraflex 1.5" leveling kit and spidertrax 1.5" wheel adapters.

Cheers!
Dave

Welcome KiwiDave...to the addiction...

Dr. Marneaus

Station Wagoneer
Such a nice ride, you have the stance dialed in perfect.

Gracias,

I definitely put the suspension through its paces this weekend with alot of rutted out trails and I had zero rubbing or issues. Im very pleased with the height and tire size performance.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
donaldsonmp3