Post Pic's of your Jeep

Dr. Marneaus

Station Wagoneer
Such a nice ride, you have the stance dialed in perfect.

Gracias,

I definitely put the suspension through its paces this weekend with alot of rutted out trails and I had zero rubbing or issues. Im very pleased with the height and tire size performance.

DaJudge

Explorer
In front of Merrimack Butte!

IMG_0086.jpg

This is what it looked like when we got back to Moab!

IMG_0101.jpg

Bobzdar

Observer
Just picked this up as a family camping vehicle. Needs a few small things but nothing major. Has the factory hd tow package with external trans cooler, deeper gears and tow hitch/wiring. I need to get some good a/t tires on it, I'm debating between cooper discoverer at3 and general grabber at2.

We'll be doing a mix of camping in the airstream and tent camping, so I don't want to deviate much from stock for fear of negatively affecting it's towing ability.

6I8aoblRuF_GTv7ITx_4POZc6flHVLRlgVfbF-k-ZtjJWCs95LNkf1XEWFp8kJrrf9B-_9D7q6aLmJXliE41ugJoGTJsaR8mbb4QCE8JS2ubEiguvVHPM4gXfl-ci20xVtkZHFfyPEPjPMMrnFZZHkKly1IMC1gb1FA5t2-F5UcHFjfodMU1hZuaR9VUj3pb45xqA7FV5R4qQA7dfQWb8YzBzvbcIzKgjQQggawNEgQHvln2wpnZX_DuDSeKVrp6QkNxKvlAU1A7vZYd5qm_6MoW5uby7VFzoqoFDojTWnqYfgK7isUGi-QW8sIRquavK3shoQL7Iam9u6XNYBClDL-Kb26wLuVgsGjrMSnWH0quTd0NlaNzqRfaGIF6BehCAyObXXv_kHSFLrGZ9HcgaEtfnqm7BGRLeNRBRLJq9R9ELEok-enXS5bH_hL3kGPiZQ0AFnOi6fOOZfNVt3ptKk3Ts3IXbGG201SPDY__4KYESdrSvF9PyqZwxlynTmc_Ro-rw60lv-t530bhybG2a7GxOOV0n93UJ8Kp6NgvjGYWyiS-NwTLJ87-BTUGO5EshwP1=w720-h406-no

Bobzdar

Observer
I can't let my wife see your Airstream. It seems like her life goal is to get us an Airstream to tow behind the Waggy. Congratulations on having an awesome retro combo!

Thanks! One of the reasons I was able to get the combo is that my wife really likes them. I tried to reply to your other thread with some other info on it but it's not letting me for some reason...

TheCatman

Driveway shot of the new JKUR! The TJ wasn't going to be practical for adventuring with my fiance and the dogs, so we added some doors. Can't wait to get it off the pavement!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Supreet.dhaliwal