Post Pic's of your Jeep

heehawhardy

Adventurering
Got my Warn lights on, Window visors, and shorter antenna on. Thanks to jpat for the help

D1DNLd6.jpg

HKguy

Finally getting to show the JK some love. TJ has been a long build and still my choice to hop in and go but I do love the room and better ride and the extra kiddo room that this brings.

20160228_135502 (540x438).jpg

toymaster

Explorer
Which canyon? Gorgeous photo! Do you have it in a larger format? I'd like to make it my wallpaper :)

Sorry did not see the post till just now. Here is a copy in the original size. If you can't copy it from this post PM me and I'll email you the file. This is one section of Clark canyon in Clark Wyoming.

IMG_1981_edited.jpg

Saev

Observer
I want to plan a trip down there, what's the best time of year to do it? I'm going to Chihuahua Easter week and back in May.

May is a nice month to go there, a little bit of wind but nothing to be worried about, as long there is no raining you will be fine, camping in Majalca when raining is not very accesible beacuse the camping áreas are on the river, hope you enjoy it if you decided to go, it's a cool place and very safe for family or solo camping:REOutCampFire03:

spicoli

Joined the forum a while ago, but my recent trailer purchase will make me more active on here. I don't spend a lot of time on forums and when I am, I am usually doing research and not posting much.

IMG_4142.jpg

I plan on painting the lid a textured black and body a similar green to make it match my jeep, otherwise no significant changes besides an RTT.

Some of my favorite pics from the last year:
Whipsaw
IMG_3257.jpg

WABDR - Washington Backcountry Discovery Route
IMG_3213.jpg

Anza-Borrego
IMG_3797.jpg

French Mines in British Columbia - probably my favorite pic
IMG_3302.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members