Post Pic's of your Jeep

Dr. Marneaus

Station Wagoneer
attachment.php

Nice! how does the jeep like pulling the M1101? They are lighter than the M105's right? I think those weigh like 2500lbs empty.

dgbatcheler

Explorer
Finally....after many years of searching....my new (to me) AEV JK350 Rubicon

Finally found the exact one and pulled the trigger. Only bad thing is that I am in Australia for the next 6 months....she is going into storage while I figure out my storage solutions.

Anyone have a recommendations? Have wife and 2 young kids that love my YJ so they are really excited but we need as much compartmentalized storage as possible. (Don't want to hog the thread with that question, so PM me if you don't mind).

2014 Jeep Unlimited Rubicon AEV JK350 Package, 37" BFG A/T KO2, 4.56 gears.....

j858.jpgj822.jpg

Dr. Marneaus

Station Wagoneer
more money in parts on order than my jeep is worth lol!

Beautiful rigs guys, one of these days I shall make the upgrade to something that actually works, is reliable, capable, and comfortable. until then....the wagon lives on.

JCDriller

Adventurer
Highlights from our most recent trip... Many more to come when I'm not exhausted.

Big Sur

Cooking lunch at Morro Rock

Little river crossing (a random was taking photos as I was crossing, he nicely texted me the shots)

Morning Joe

Yosemite Valley

Sequoia Tree Tunnel (no I couldn't fit, had to back up to it)

Sequoia root ball

Lucky j

Explorer
Nice, but I'm crazy enought that I think I would have taken the air pressure down from the tire just to make it under. Lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clearwater