Post Pic's of your Jeep

Skeptic

Adventurer
Recently acquired '03 WJ Limited. 2" BB / 265-70 17 Nitto AT, 4.7L.
First roadtrip to Gulf Shores National Seashore

IMG_0388.jpg

IMG_0390.jpg

njjeepthing

Explorer
2gujccy.jpg

Looks just like my old XJ. You didn't buy that in NJ did you!?!

PGT

Adventurer
correct! About 15 minutes off the pavement. I'm trying to get some buddies together for a trip there in January....every time we go, we stay in Moyock and have limited time on the sand. I want to stay at the Hampton Inn in Corolla so we can get all the way up to Carova and have some fun on the side routes too.

PGT

Adventurer
this isn't mine (it almost was) but I figured you guys would appreciate it. It's a '77 Cherokee Chief Sport; it was for sale locally a year ago and I DESPERATELY wanted to buy it. We had just bought a new house six months before and I promised I'd get through the end of the year without "wasting" money on toys. In retrospect, we both agreed we should have ignored that and bought it.

It ended up down in NC somewhere....whomever got it was a lucky SOB. 92k original miles and a full Edelbrock build on the 360. Almost too nice to wheel...which was my conundrum at the time.

MedicalCowboy

Adventurer
Well traded the disco and got me a yj, and loving every minute of it :elkgrin: mostly stock when I got it and been working on it everyday.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    626.3 KB · Views: 20

Mbogo

Observer
this isn't mine (it almost was) but I figured you guys would appreciate it. It's a '77 Cherokee Chief Sport; it was for sale locally a year ago and I DESPERATELY wanted to buy it. We had just bought a new house six months before and I promised I'd get through the end of the year without "wasting" money on toys. In retrospect, we both agreed we should have ignored that and bought it.

It ended up down in NC somewhere....whomever got it was a lucky SOB. 92k original miles and a full Edelbrock build on the 360. Almost too nice to wheel...which was my conundrum at the time.

Wow! You don't see too many Chiefs in this kind of shape. That console looks great! If anyone knows, was it custom, or did it come from another vehicle? It almost looks like the consoles the Jeep factory installed for Australian export.

PGT

Adventurer
the owner had the entire entire re-done; it was originally brownish tan. I suspect he put the console in at that time as it wasn't a perfect match to the seats. He was big into finding NOS parts....the only thing he was missing were the chrome load strips for the rear tailgate.

Dr. Marneaus

Station Wagoneer
took a trip up Mt. Charleston this weekend, up to about 8200' (Highest I've ever had her is 9075). She was still purrin' like a kitten...but boy does she get guttless at altitudes like that. It was all i could do to keep going 50mph.

I'm nervous to try and drag my camper up there in a few weeks.

IMG_5470.jpg

IMG_5471.jpg

IMG_5447.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WRL