Post Pic's of your Jeep

Lygriek

Nice. ARB recently released tier winch bar (only took them 3 years :-/ ) and also in Australia Uneek 4x4 make one too. Both are airbag compliant.

2" lift and some ATs should have you set. Agreed the new Gobi rack looks great.

I am undecided on the Gobi this time, it was so heavy! The single biggest reduction in fuel economy and highway performance was the rack on the JK. Don't get me wrong, for what it was for it was great but I only used it 20% of the time. As for a winch mounting solution I am really liking the Rocky Road setup, but I have not decided for sure yet. No lift for me this time, I will rely on the QuadraLift for extra ground clearance when needed.

Love it so far, just did a jaunt to vegas and back to visit Mom and on the trip back I averaged 29.5 MPG and after 290 miles had an estimated 443 mile range on the remaining 3/4 of a tank of diesel. In the JK 300 miles was all there was.

crzypenguin007

First timer to site

Pics are of my 94 Wrangler YJ, Currently in tear down mode to fix up and re paint the frame...planning on a buggy build, lt1 V8, 40s, 14 bolt rear, air lockers
Jeep1_640x480.jpg
Jeep2_640x480.jpg
JEEP ROLL CAGE 640X480.jpg
JEEP ROLL CAGE2 640X480.jpg
018.jpg
019.jpg
020.jpg
021.jpg

Pic of my 04 Grand Limited
04 jeep GC WJ.jpg

theksmith

Explorer
pic of my rig shot by my friend dzJeepChic...

DSCN5001.JPG

Yuman Desert Rat

Expedition Leader
You're probably safe though. With that much snow, they probably shut the state down!

I know. It's hilarious. Theres snow forecasted this week for and inch or two and they're already talking about closing down the base and schools. When I lived in Buffalo, NY you'd get 10 times that much snow just form the wind blowing. haha

Somecallmetimm

Adventurer
I know. It's hilarious. There's snow forecasted this week for and inch or two and they're already talking about closing down the base and schools. When I lived in Buffalo, NY you'd get 10 times that much snow just form the wind blowing. haha

I was on a business trip in Columbia South Carolina back in the 90's when they got hit with a major snow storm (about 0.5") and the whole state was a wreck. It seemed strange because I grew up in NY and lived in northern Maine at the time. I'm sure nothing's changed in that regard.

Watch out for the other guy!

Ret Vet 007

Weekend trip

Got our first Jeep in. September and have mainly used it as a daily driver. Our first weekend trip like to broke our backs as the stock seats & suspension left us wondering if this 2005 TJ Rubi with only 32,000 miles was worth the investment.
We enjoyed the scenery in SE Oklahoma, but are re-thinking our overland dreams.:rappel:

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Top Jimmy