Post Pic's of your Jeep

AZCPP

Adventurer
I just had to throw in a couple pics of my old TJ. Doesn't the cooler make it look EXPO??? HEHE
80f35327.jpg

222a5183.jpg

cshontz

Supporting Sponsor
absolute said:
okay that was a little confusing with user names Jeepin Jason and JeepinJason.... Same person??

Nope. Its understandable though. If I was named "Jason", I'd probably have some variation of the same username... perhaps with an underscore. :ylsmoke:

Jeepin Jason

Observer
Sorry, I had no idea that the other Jeepin Jason was also on this site as I only tried my name once and it worked. I just joined when I saw a link over at the Jeepsunlimited.com site where I am also Jeepin Jason and have been for a long time. I picked up the name back in 83 when I learned how to drive in my grandfathers flat fender Jeep when I was 12, kinda just stuck with me.

OKRCON

Here are a couple of mine. I have been enjoying the site for awhile but I don't think I have ever posted pics of the Jeep. It is setup to be a reliable daily driver (my only driver) with the ability to tackle some tough trails. I drove it to Moab from Texas twice but now it gets flat towed behind the Minnie Winnie for longer trips. We made CO last summer and frequently go exploring around Clayton, OK. We are planning a trip through Arkansas for some caving, fishing and wheelin' this spring and a trip to Yellowstone and there abouts for 2 weeks this summer. The Jeep is setup with a low COG in mind. It has a 3" suspension lift and 1" body lift and the AEV Highline kit which allows me to run 37" tires. It has lots of mechanical upgrades to make it stronger and more reliable along with a suplemental roll cage and winch. I really like the setup and plan on keeping it for the long term. I wish I had some pics of when I used to cram pack it full of stuff for long trips before we had the RV but I didn't have the presence of mind to take any and don't really want to do it again for the sake of taking a picture.

At Animas Forks
PIC_1208.jpg

Full Frontal shot in Palo Duro Canyon
PIC_1385.jpg

OKRCON

Man, I love the 8's. I have to keep myself from buying one for a project. Lord knows I don't need another project. There are some cool Jeep's on here. I thought I had sunk some money into mine until I saw some of these rigs. And the trailers...

kcowyo

ExPo Original
The LJ is quickly becoming my new favorite Jeep of the last 20+ years. The CJ-8 has long been another favorite. Something about those LWB's....:rolleyes:

Here's a few of my old '84 CJ-7, my first real "expedition rig," waaaaay back in 1995...

Looking good on the PCH 101 -
My84Jeep.jpg

Room for one -
Jeepbedd.jpg

Packed & ready to go in Death Valley-
JeepBed.jpg

After living out of it for that 10 week trip around the western US in '97, I rolled it the next summer above Silverton, CO. I sold it to the guy who owns the Conocco station in Lake City, CO who had plans to straighten the tub, replace the windshield frame, etc.

Sadly when I went back through Lake City in the summer of 2006, it was still sitting in his boneyard...unrepaired, unloved and totally missed by me. By far the most fun vehicle I've ever owned.

As she sits now circa 2006 -
Colorado+123.jpg

Broke down & busted with my current outfit waiting....
Colorado+125.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
__kmg__