Post Pic's of your Jeep

Little Foot

Crawler/Overlander
I think that's a better way as well. Plus the footprint makes sense because your likely to have space behind you where just pulled in from.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lucky j

Explorer
My 2012 Dozer
View attachment 281653

View attachment 281655

I think you and me are the exception, installing our RTT over the tailgate instead of off to the side.
It always made more sense to me to cover and protect the main access to the cargo.
Not to mention cooking in the rain...

I'm curious, don't you get food smell in the tent and beddings when you cook under the tent opening like that? Maybe that is why i prefer not having the tent above the tailgate. But hey, that is just me and that is just you. I guess we simply set-up as we like!

Don't you think?

Beamer pilot

Explorer
I'm curious, don't you get food smell in the tent and beddings when you cook under the tent opening like that? Maybe that is why i prefer not having the tent above the tailgate. But hey, that is just me and that is just you. I guess we simply set-up as we like!

Don't you think?

Quite true, matter of preference.
As for food odours, not an issue with the tent door zipped up.
The ARB annex I bought last year and have yet to try out will also provide an inclosure around the back of the Jeep, more convenient for my use of the equipment.

Warhead

Adventurer
Updated pic
D57233B7-4856-4111-AA7F-3BAEE7A21E5F.jpg

alaska101

Observer
86b01a571be809328597c8ef4f7876f6.jpg

Me and the wife and kids went a drive this weekend up in northern Saskatchewan Canada. We stopped for a minute and there was a great photo opp. The place is so peaceful... No power lines...no people for about 150km's...no sound... Just forest and relaxation...

alaska101

Observer

Me and the wife and kids went a drive this weekend up in northern Saskatchewan Canada. We stopped for a minute and there was a great photo opp. The place is so peaceful... No power lines...no people for about 150km's...no sound... Just forest and relaxation...

piedes

Just perfect. 😉

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alexk