Post Pic's of your Jeep

Xjaddiction

Observer
Latest pics of the 5.9L

SunFeb21142013CST2010-2.jpg

SunFeb21142013CST2010-4.jpg

NId4x4

New Guy!

This is the only pic I have of my 72 comando on the computer. This was from two years ago before i started my complete rebuild will try and post some newer pics soon. It now sport s a slightly warmed 401 with Holley projection, hei, hookers, and an edelbrock intake. Backed by th400 and a twin sticked model 20 dana 44's front and rear, lockright front lincoln rear. C urrently has 35 inch rollers but hopping to spring for 37's in the spring. Front and rear spring over with revolvers on the rear. home brew front and rear 2x3 tube bumpers/ air tanks/ spare tire and jerry can holder. Removed the rear bench and mounted two fj40 style benches on either side to acomodate four children and have an open cargo bay. Thats about all I can think of right now. Oh yea great to be here.:smiley_drive:
IMG_0639.jpg

NId4x4

nice looking commando. glad to see another person from idaho.

Thanks, right now im working on puting together the pieces for a front clip swap to a cj style. Not so much that i mind the bull nose look, but better visability and longevity with tube style flat fenders.

1x1_Speed_Craig

Here's mine...

2005 Unlimited with budget boost & 31" BFG MT KM2s. I have stored it in the winters since new to keep it out of the salt (at 39 yrs. old, it's my first new vehicle ever). It has 40K miles on it, and I have no intentions of ever getting rid of it.

Future plans are custom bumpers, and eventually a selectable locker.

Craig

Attachments

• 2005 LJ w_budget boost_31s.jpg
    2005 LJ w_budget boost_31s.jpg
    305.9 KB · Views: 36

buddha

Adventurer
Here's my wife's new toy:

4287498032_f815d305fb_b.jpg

We're having a ton of fun with it. Only mods so far are daystar dash organizer, pair of Smittybilt G.E.A.R. seat covers, and a trash-a-roo....

and a couple of car seats for the kids. :bike_rider:

sallad

New here. I have been lurking around for a while, picked up a 1987 grand wagoneer last weekend. Runs quite nice but working out a few electrical issues with power windows, overhead lights and little thinks like that. Like any project, lots of ideas for it, but we'll see how it pans out. There is so much info on this website.. I'm glad I found it.

4394119454_b0d6de950a_o.jpg

4394119490_9c5b7f3e78_o.jpg

Ford Prefect

Expedition Leader
Hello all,

Well I have a WJ and a CJ-7. The WJ is sitting on a 2"bb and JKS discos and longer shocks, but otherwise nice and stock, and still rides really wonderfully!

The CJ Never road wonderfully, so why not do more to it! I have a D44 rear with 4:11 and ARB and a D30 with a detroit. High steer set up, and about three or four inches of lift. That and the PSC fenders.

Forest Lake RD in American Fork Canyon UT
IMG_1687-1.jpg

Imogene Pass Summit Ouray Colorado
IMG_1791.jpg

Imogene pass headed down into Ouray in late June.
IMG_1818.jpg

Near Sundance ski resort on (one of the many roads named) the Alpine Loop Utah
IMG_2610.jpg

Canyon Lands UT
IMG_8739.jpg

Poison Spider Moab
IMG_9143.jpg

Steele Bender Moab
Picture419.jpg

The Golden Crack Moab
BrianonGoldenCrack.jpg

And a couple from my back yard, just to show off the new fenders (new as of a few years ago, but hey I do not typically stop to take photos when I am wheeling, so, mine only come when others take them... hehe)
IMG_4165.jpg

IMG_4168.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roamingraven