Post Pic's of your Jeep

fasteddy47

Adventurer
on it's first trip since the axle swap:

DSCN0057.JPG

So vibration is all gone now???? Awesome

Imajeepnut

Observer
bldeagle10...Glad to know I'm not alone!!! Fred Perry's front door at Clemson 4Wheel Center says it best..."Behind these doors lies an incurable disease!"...

Except for the 2K mile '03 Rubicon, I drive them all and enjoy them with the family. We take pictures and save them for the kids to enjoy when they are older. That way...they can look back on all the fun we had and have memories to carry them through the years. I enjoy the Jeeps for sure...but I enjoy them more with my family. :) We're just caretakers for a little while...then it's someone elses turn.

I tell you what I would love to own...and that's an FC-170 with a dump bed!!! I want a nice one that's all original and no issues. Think about carrying a load of kids on the bed in the local parade!!!...then dumping them in the pool when it's over ;)

I want everyone to know that I've looked at all 219 pages over the last few days, and I've enjoyed every picture...so thanks for posting and sharing your jeeps and your builds!!

BadPunkin

Observer
New to the forum

new to the forum but not to Jeep.

Previous Jeeps: XJ and a WJ

Current: YJ, WK and.....

21cujxh.jpg

65bdx0.jpg

My 2010 JKU Rubicon

AEV 4.5" w/ Pro Comp 7069s sitting in the living room waiting for 37" Toyo Open Country MTs to be delivered

Just looked through over 100 pages of jeeps, great way to spend a rainy afternoon on vacation.

thejafe

Adventurer
That is one AWESOME picture! RC is a great place, heading up there in a few weeks!

Nice! Ever been? It's a great place for anyone with a 4WD vehicle. RC offers a bit of everything from hill climbs to rocks, mud, scenic trails, rock buggy only sections, you name it. I've probably been there twenty times now so entering the relatively new northeast section was especially fun for me and my group. The NE section of the park is a lot of mud and hill climbs and less rocky than the main section of the park.

Also, if you're camping I highly suggest staying at Echo Valley campground which is only a few miles from the park. Avoid camping at RC at all costs as there are no facilities -- only porta potties and their camping situation is basically ********** dab in the staging area. Good luck getting any sleep there :) .

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Supreet.dhaliwal