Post Pic's of your Jeep

bobDog

Expedition Leader
It's the Pacific Coast for God's sake!!!! The most beautiful coast on the planet.......especially the PNW. This is where God takes vacations.

mbybee

Here's my as-yet-untweaked new Jeep

6408370471_8ec9b1afdc_z.jpg

Going to shortly be getting an overland/expedition tweak, plus a good trailer.

Kelso

New to the site. This is by far the most amazing collection of vehicles I've ever set eyes on. Here's my 95 State of Oregon retiree..

100_0465.jpg

bobDog

Expedition Leader
New to the site. This is by far the most amazing collection of vehicles I've ever set eyes on. Here's my 95 State of Oregon retiree..

100_0465.jpg
Welcome PNW'ter Smart place to retire...heheh no sales tax, no emissions, fantastic offroad....etc...etc...me I live for 4x4 to fishing holes I would never get to.
The rest of the country is just suburbs to Gods playground...right here. On the 8th day He said...'enough practice...now the good stuff!
Never seen an XJ smile before!:coffeedrink:

Kelso

^ Haha I meant the XJ is a state of oregon retiree, not me. It was an Oregon State fleet vehicle in its previous life. Me, I've got a long way (hopefully) to retirement. I've lived all over this great state...grew up and currently in Eastern Oregon, which is where I hope to be when I kick the bucket.

bobDog

Expedition Leader
^ Haha I meant the XJ is a state of oregon retiree, not me. It was an Oregon State fleet vehicle in its previous life. Me, I've got a long way (hopefully) to retirement. I've lived all over this great state...grew up and currently in Eastern Oregon, which is where I hope to be when I kick the bucket.
all right......well I hope you have along time too. That XJ will most likely last as long as you.....with a smile like that....:sombrero:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alexk