Post pictures of your Land Rover.

ujoint

Supporting Sponsor
Well, here's my Rover! Did I plan to buy one? Nope. Did I ever think I'd have one? Nope. Have I always thought Rovers are cool? YES.

I took this 94 D1 in on trade, and planned to sell it immediately. Now that I have it, I'm thinking about keeping it. It's a decent shape (interior is really nice) and why not have another rig? I could use something smaller since my van is too large for most trails here in WNC, and my girlfriend has already named it! I'm doomed........ :D

rover1.JPG

justaddmtns

Observer
Well, here's my Rover! Did I plan to buy one? Nope. Did I ever think I'd have one? Nope. Have I always thought Rovers are cool? YES.

I took this 94 D1 in on trade, and planned to sell it immediately. Now that I have it, I'm thinking about keeping it. It's a decent shape (interior is really nice) and why not have another rig? I could use something smaller since my van is too large for most trails here in WNC, and my girlfriend has already named it! I'm doomed........ :D

Where are you in WNC? I swear I've seen some modified vans riding around. In the Flat Rock area I believe.

Storz

Explorer
Nice Ryan....good to see you got to take it out

Thanks man, it was a lot of fun. Got stuck once and unfortunatly when I got pulled out it tweaked the front bumper a little bit. Broke the right foglight mounting bracket. When we got back home (and after spending an hour with a powerwasher) I was able to get the bumper straightned back out, and in its proper place, but had to lose the fog lights in the process. Actually lookds kind of cool without them in there :)

LtFuzz

Explorer

rover1.JPG

I love this color. What's it called? Is yours just particularly well-waxed and in flattering light? Usually the champagne-colored D1s I see look terrible -- but this has a great warm glow. Dig. :drool:

dcarr1971

Adventurer
I love this color. What's it called? Is yours just particularly well-waxed and in flattering light? Usually the champagne-colored D1s I see look terrible -- but this has a great warm glow. Dig. :drool:

Rover's are allergic to to wax. That's why the one's you see never have the nice shiny paint this one has...

ujoint

Supporting Sponsor

I have no clue! The paint isn't too good, the hood & a few other areas need some re-do. I guess the light is good!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dalewelsh